33. Warning!

Luffy lay on the thin bed with blanket covering him. He stared at his forefinger and pinky that remains on both of his hands.

The remain taste of the flesh and blood still lingering inside his mouth. Oddly enough, he feels content after getting feed with others. There's still no pity or any emotions for what he did to the follower.

He and the others will have to clean up the spot where they've eaten the follower, to make sure the man won't find out.

But the guilt is growing inside of him cause he let himself get the anger consumed him and he was snap when he saw a follower attempted to rape a fragile looking woman.

She was so scared and in tears as she tried to stopped him but he slapped her. That's when the world goes red. He just hit him at the back of his head with a hammer.

Again and again.

That's how he found himself staring at the blood from the dead body, bloody hammer fell from his shaking hand.

He sighed, stir his body around to lay his back against the mattress. Why didn't he do it? He got a chance to kill himself by the hammer but why does he let go of it? Let go of the object that will led him to them.

Is it because of emotions he's feeling? The anger? Or the flash of a man replacing in the follower's place?

He almost didn't hear the door clicking until he noticed it widening open. Glancing over his shoulder, a flash of disgust and anger flickered in his eyes before vanish them to see a man come in with a woman.

A woman with long brown hair, curveous body with d cup breasts and wearing a high heels. A sleeveless dress that looks so tight and so small revealing almost her pink bra, her cleavage and her panties. She's beautiful but her eyes gives away with lust and how she eyeing him up and down.

"This is your new master," a man is smiling lustfully, squeezing her butt cheeks before stepped back allowing the woman walked up to him with a lick on her lips. "So you better behave slave or you will face the consequence."

Luffy just snarled but that only fueled her more desire. "Ooh~ so feisty," she purred, climbing up on top of him. "I liked that."

He begin to breathes uncomfortably and unease, dread is filling up inside his chest and the chains on his wrists and legs are caging him against his will.

"Have fun," a man said and locked the door behind him. Leaving him and a woman alone inside the dark room.

The woman licked her lips and lean down as her breasts pressing against his chest. Her hand is wandering around and when she brush on something he don't want anyone touch him, he flinched.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you darling," she cooed, taking off his pants making him panic and struggle against the chain.

_________________________________________

Luffy is lost on thoughts, staring at the nearly full moon with his brothers asleep peacefully.

There are times that he started to remember the past. The past that he'll never forget. The past the he wishes to move on and never to look back.

But those eyes and words are echoing through the distant of his mind. He could still feel their hands running all over his body and the lust he witnessing which he shouldn't experience during his teen.

He have seen them raping the bodies even when they are dead, he have seen them beating them to death, he have seen them toying them by bury their heads inside the water and came out before doing it again.

So many experience he's been through and he grew to hate others by touching him.

He doesn't mind the others who are his friends or his brothers but he never let some strangers touch him.

It triggering the memories that haunt him for so long. He sighed shakily and didn't bother surpressed the emotions that came flowing through his skin. He stifled the sobs, buried his face on the pillow and trembling can be seen on his body as he keep himself quiet through the night.

For the first time in years, Luffy let himself crying through pain, sorrow, anger, frustration and any emotions from the tears he hold back.

He may be a Grim Reaper but he used to be a human and he couldn't help that he's feeling so worthless.

Is he worthless?

Is he worth to deserve another chance?

Is he worth to be happy?

_________________________________________

He sobbed loudly, disgust at the pleasure he's feeling and his body is shaking as the woman enjoying herself.

A sound of creaking bed and hitting against the wall, the slaves are covering their ears and shut eyes. They're sobbing and crying with guilt and fear.

Guilt that they're so powerless and doing nothing to save him because they're weak. Fear that they will become next and they don't want to experience the pleasure they've been through. The few gritted their teeth in agony and anger that Luffy always goes first.

Because Luffy is their first target and always will be their first sex slave.

"It feels so good," she moaned as she smiles, taking all inside of her. He just stifled the sounds, keep his mouth shut and his eyes staring at the ceiling blankly.

He feel so disgusting.

Disgusting.

So disgusting.

Please forgive him for feeling these pleasure. Please forgive him for killing the follower. Please forgive him for doing this with her.

Please forgive him.

Please forgive him.

Please forgive him.

Please forgive him.

"... Forgive... m-me..." he croaked so so quietly, tears falling and the woman is lean down with arousal eyes.