47

As they walked to the dining room, Luffy saw his old friend swimming up to them with Amaya beside him.

Ace and Sabo stiffened at the sight of her, immediately went up to their brother and grab his pants tightly in their grip. Law just watched with amused.

"Amaya," he called out fondly.

"Luffy!" She squeals at the sight of him, picking up the speed and tackled him with her arms around his neck. She tried to kiss him but he stopped her with his finger on her lips.

"Not around my brothers," the reaper said with a flick of amusement in his eyes. "They're still young."

She just giggles and nodded before kiss his cheek and forehead. "Hmm... later?" She whispered. He nodded. "Later."

"I see you're back from your discussion with your brothers," Neptune said knowingly. "Did all of you decided Whitebeard's offer?"

"We did," Luffy nodded, patting Amaya's back when he realizes she's not going to let go. "But there are some things that we need to talk about."

"Oh? Does that mean you accept their offer?" Neptune said surprisingly with wide eyes.

"Well... a little bit of both."

_________________________________________

"Oyaji, why are we going to the King Neptune's palace?" Marco asked.

"Gurarara, we're here because he invited us for early dinner," the certain captain answered. "Also it seems someone is also there."

"You mean that guy?" Thatch come up from behind with smile. "Does that mean he join our crew?"

"We'll see."

_________________________________________

"You what?"

Luffy literally sighed, following his friend behind with others close.

"I'm join the Whitebeard-"

"I know that!" Nami paced back and forth with her friends watching nearby. "But are you gonna be okay? I mean - Whitebeard is one of the Emperor that rules the sea and he actually ask you to join his crew?!"

"I'm only join their crew temporarily," he said calmly in their telepathy. "I'm not really that interest of becoming a pirate but I'm a sailor and my brothers just need to experience the adventures once in awhile."

"Do you intend to take them to the islands that you've been before?"

"You mean the Draco's Nest and other islands everyone never been before? Maybe," Luffy said. "I need to take precaution first before I could take them there."

"What about Whitebeard and his crew? What are you going to do?"

"... We will just have to wait and see."

_________________________________________

"So? What does Luffy say?" Zoro asked after Nami walked up to them.

"Only temporarily," she replied. "We can meet up with him at the Big Tree Island so we should set sail toward Draco's Nest first which is nearby and then we will go there in the morning."

"Does that means we should go over there right away?" Usopp asked questionably.

"Sound like it," the green headed swordman grunts as he stand up. "All right, let's headed to the Draco's Nest and we'll gather up some supply."

"You got it!" The cyborg give a thumbs up before he strike the pose. "Suuppeer~!"

"Hey! Who put you in charge!" The blond headed cooker demanded. "It was supposed to be Nami-swam!"

"In case you're forgotten blondie," Zoro narrowed his eyes. "Luffy put me and Nami in charge. Why? Pissed off that I order you around?"

"Why you-!"

Blam!

"Urusai you two!" Nami yelled with shark teeth and fist letting out a steam with two men laying on the ground, big bumps on their heads. "No time for arguing!"

The beautiful black haired woman giggles. "Ma, we sounds a lot like pirates nowadays."

"But we're not pirates though?" A reindeer titled his head cutely.

"Just words but I actually don't mind being a pirate if Luffy decided to become one," Robin patted his head.

"Yohohohoho! Luffy-san would make a great captain!" A tall skeleton with afro dancing. "Imagine of all the adventures we are going through!"

"Hmm... yeah you're right!" The reindeer nodded. "It sounds fun!"

"But dangerous too!"

"UUWAAHH! ROBIN PLEASE DON'T SCARED ME WITH THOSE IMAGINES I HAVE!"

"Yohohohohohoho~"