26

To get an announcement, let me tell you about Luffy as Grim Reaper and this story.

1. Where did I get an idea?

Well, I watched animes included One Piece. Then it popped in my head when I remember some characters from different shows have scythes.

Luffy is always grinning, protective of his crew and how he able to influence everyone on his side. So why not the opposite?

Luffy is still part of D clan and know a lot since he's immortal. He also have Haki but as for the Devil Fruit, I'm still wondering if he get to keep it or not; the Gomu Gomu no mi.

2. Why are they females?

You mean Zoro and Sanji? Well, it is my idea for twist but in truth, it was an accident. Zoro and Sanji did something until they stumbled onto something and got switch. I know that this is spoilers but meh.

Of course, Luffy knows but he just went along with it as well as the crews.

3. Why Luffy agreed?

We all know why Luffy agreed to Roger's request. Remember, he used to be a human before he's death and he's been chosen as a Grim Reaper.

Luffy has been away from human contact for years and it's a good idea for him to remember what it's like to be human again.

He did not regret to take Ace and Sabo as his brothers. What can I say? ASL forever!

4. What's wrong with Luffy?

As all of you know that he's never used his human form for so long after his death except the few times.

When he raised Ace, his human form isn't used to being growth and mature for so long. Every once a year, his body will slowly grow like humans grown up and easier for everyone thinking that it's a sickness.

5. Personality.

Luffy never shows any emotions for many years right?

When he first met Rouge, he grow fond of her and for the first time, he let the tear fall as she passed away in his arms and thought of her as a friend.

Because of her, he shows a few emotions to Ace and he was so hesitant at first but baby Ace is so innocent in the cruel world that something inside of him bloom and wash away any restraint.

He rarely shows others though.

He's emotionless and emptiness when it's come to taking souls to afterlife between hell and heaven. When it's come to his family and friends, the emotions are only showing in his eyes with hidden smile behind the mask.

6. How did he meet others?

The same thing as Canon Luffy does. But different since this is Reaper Luffy.

I know that you guys are disappointed it's not an episode but I promise that it will next time. Hopefully this will clear up the mess. But hey, I do like plot twists so looking forward to it.

Don't forget to wash your hands, wear mask when you're out, stay safe and see ya!