20

"Hello Neptune," Luffy softened to see his old friend. "It's been awhile."

"Same here my old friend," the merman king smiled. "I hope your trip went well?"

"Very," the reaper nods before glanced over his shoulder. "I also like to introduce you to my little brothers."

Luffy kneel down, nudging his brothers till they're in front as they shifted nervously. Sensing their uncomfortable and hesitation, he patted their shoulders. "This blond one is Sabo," he introduce as Sabo bow his head politely. "And another one is Ace."

Ace also bowed awkwardly before stepped back to grasped his brother for support.

"It's been an honor to meet your family," Neptune chuckles, amused at their antics. "I take it another boy is also your brother?"

"Not exactly," Luffy stood up, not minding the brothers sticking closely to him. "Law is only joining us temporarily before he could begin his adventure."

"I see," the king looked around. "Zoro is with you no?"

"She left earlier," Luffy replied. "She need to meet up with someone and she wanted to say 'hi'."

Neptune just chuckles.

While they are having their conversation, Sabo tugged his cloak to get their brother's attention.

The reaper paused, looked down and lifted one of his eyebrows. "Yes Sabo?" He questioned him. "Is something wrong?"

"How did you met King Neptune?"

"We go way back when I was a young boy," Luffy has to chuckles at the old memories popped out. "He always wanted to see what humans looked like and he's actually my first friend before I meet Zoro and others."

"Woah..." Ace gawked.

"Where are your friends Lu?" Sabo asked as he looked around. "Are they here too?"

"No unfortunately," Luffy replied. "But we will see them soon."

Sabo frowned, thought about Zoro and wondering if others are like her. He scoot closer and buried his face on the waist.

Luffy blinked and looked down at him silently. Ace is also looked at him with confusion.

"Is something the matter?"

The blond shook his head.

"Are you sure?"

Nod.

Luffy just hummed, reach to run his fingers on the blond hair and stifled his chuckles to feel him snuggling.

"Well then," Neptune stepped aside. "Why don't we go to the kingdom and have some dinner."

"It's been awhile since I last saw your children," Luffy scoot his brothers in his arms and walked next to the king with Law close by. "How are they?"

"They are well and they are eager to see you again."

"I see."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"There you are!"

Zoro looked up to see a blond haired woman marched up toward her with pissed expression.

"You bitch!" The blond woman cussed. "You are with Luffy didn't you?!"

"So what if I am?" Zoro said calmly.

"How is he?" Nami pushed her friend aside and asked with curious.

"He's fine," the swordwoman answered. "Last time I see him, he was taking care of his two little brothers."

"Two little brothers?" A man with long pointy nose walked up behind the ginger haired woman. "They are humans right?"

"Yes."

"My," another beautiful black long haired woman appeared next to him. "Looks like he's taking interest on them."

"How are they?" The man asked.

"The black one is fine," Zoro replied. "Short tempered, eat with black hole stomach and the blond one is jealous."

"Jealous?" Nami raised her eyebrows.

"He thought that I am forcing him to drink some," the green haired woman chuckles. "He has a crush on him."

"A crush?" A black haired woman smiled. "Ara ara... how cute."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Set sail to Fishman Island!"

"Aye!"

SLAM!

"THATCH!"

"AHAHAHAHA! MARCO, YOUR FACE- PPFFTTT!"

"GET BACK HERE!"

Whitebeard chuckles at the chaos his children are causing.