46. Surprise!

Take place in 2 years after the war.

Grim Luffy meet Canon Luffy!

"So cool!" A teen looked at the figure with awes and curious. "Is it true? That you're me from another world? Are you strong? Did you become a pirate like I do?"

Grim Luffy blinked, staring at his other self with interest and confused.

"Uhmm..." he doesn't know what to say at the moment. Everything went so fast that he ended up in the room that seems comfortable enough but he keep his guard cautiously.

However what he didn't except is to see another version of him but younger, livelier and a familiar mischiveous glint he has seen in the eyes.

A pair of black eyes.

Slowly without saying anything, he reaches out his hand and touch lightly to the tan skin before pull away as if it's disease. His skin is warm, very warm yet rubber but there's one thing he knows for sure.

His other self is alive and breathing.

Grim Luffy is dumbfounded, he doesn't know what to think but he fully know that his other self is born later unlike himself.

"Uhh... yes, I'm you from another world," finally he answered the question and let out a small smile.

Suddenly Canon Luffy get closer to his face and he flinched.

"Join my crew!"

"I don't think that's possible," he shook his head. Canon Luffy pouted. "Aww come on! Join my crew!"

"I can't join your crew little one," Grim Luffy have to let his smile widened a little. He almost forgot that how demanding and childlish he used to be when he was alive. "I am from another world and it's impossible for me to join your crew."

"Then I demand as a captain! You're to come with me!" Canon Luffy pouted and the reaper nearly giggles at how cute his other self is.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to turn down your invitation," he said while bowing his head. Then he attempted to change the question before his young version self could say anything. "So you're a captain of your crew? That's very cool."

"Thanks!" Canon Luffy let out a wide grin and the immortal feel a deja vu washing over him to see him babbling excitedly.

His face turn to surprised expression when he learn that his crew are the same as his, Ace and Sabo are the young captain's big brothers, Law is his first ally and -

He arched his eyebrows when he discovered that his other self is a grandson of Garp and the son of Dragon.

He's also a Devil Fruit user and he's a rubber man as a result of eating from the red headed emperor's small chest treasure when he was a kid.

Huh...

He eyeing his other self quietly. His hair is the same but not longer as his does, his eyes are round that added to his cuteness - he have a feeling that Canon Luffy would protest with whine - there's a crescent scar on his cheek under his eye and the straw hat he noticed from the very beginning seems to belong to Shanks.

He also noticing the x scar on his chest and choose not to question it. However his other self seems to be having the time of his life, journey to adventure, fighting enemies, wanted to get stronger to protect his friends, unknowingly gain alliances due to his unknown charisma that draw people in.

He stifled his laughter all of a sudden, feeling a tears pooling in his eyes a little and suddenly feel... grateful.

He's glad that his other self is living so fully and it's felt so good to see the personality that he failed to be is now appears in front of him.