13

Announcement! I decided to do a bit of crossover but only mentions. As always, I do not own One Piece, don't forget to comment, vote and enjoy!

"Lu! Lu!"

"Aniki!"

Luffy turn around and his brothers tackled his legs. He let their arms go of his legs before kneel down and stared at them with questioned gaze.

"Aniki! You're going on the trip again right?" Ace asked. The man gained a knowing glint and nodded. "I am guessing that you wanted to come with me?" Luffy smiles behind his mask at their nods.

"Yes! Please aniki! Please!"

"We want to go with you!"

'Even Sabo?' The immortal mentally chuckles, expecting this after stumbles on them reading all journals last night.

"Please please please?" Ace begged.

"Hmm..."

"Please Lu?" Sabo give him a puppy eyes. The crews are watching from the bar with amusement.

"What was that about?" One asked.

"Luffy often travel around the world," Makino smiled, placing the mug full of beer on the table. "Ace wanted to go but Luffy insisted that he's to stay here with me."

"Why?"

"Because Luffy travel to Mist Ocean."

"Mist Ocean?" Shanks repeated, blinking. "Never heard of that before."

"Mist Ocean is from the outside New World," she answered, still smiling. "It's where all different kind of histories and legends from each islands."

"Luffy told me that no one has ever sailed to Mist Ocean before cause it's sometimes foggy and there's a rumor about a creature swimming in the deep ocean, protecting the sea."

"Wow," Shanks looked intrigued. "But what about him?" He pointed at Luffy who's currently held his brothers in his arms as they're now clinging to him.

"Luffy often goes there for his trip," Makino giggled at the sight of them. "Or sometimes he goes there to either visit his old friend or so."

"I see."

"Please aniki! Please!"

"Please!"

Luffy chuckles quietly, patted their heads. "I'm not so sure about this."

"We'll be good!" They chirped.

"Just let them go with you," a male villager laughed. "Ace is become rather lonely without you!" Some are smiling, some are chuckling and some are giggles.

Luffy let out a fake sigh and looked at them with smiling eyes. "Oh all right," he huffed. "Just this once."

'I supposed it's time.' He thoughts.

"YES!" the brothers give high five to each others and rushed toward the house to pack. Luffy shook his head fondly and people scatter to do their works.

Short one. Sorry.