Real strength is to rise up each time you fall

Dear Diary!

Long time no see? I´ve been busy. My christmast was amazing, got my badminton shoes, iphone cases , makeup and money. It´s nice. And then, today my old chinese class went over to my place, we made some egg tartar. At first, it was compleatly chaos, but then, it  turned out pretty well. And also, our night containted a lot of laughter and making fun of LW. She just dances so funny, shakes her ass all the time haha.

Tomorrow I´m going to be a trainer, and I should probably sleep but I´m kinda excited  and needs to write off some energy I think. So yeah, my life at the moment feels good!

I just have this feeling that my 2013 is going to be one of the best I´ve ever experienced in my whole life, and I really hope it's true. How great wouldn't it be? For once in a while, I actually feel good about becoming older, well, in my case, 17.

Some say that the fact that I don't have a boyfriend is because that I´m forever alone, or doesn't make any effort to get one. But my thought is actually that I want fate to decide. I believe that when the time is right, the one for me will show up. Some times I really believe in that, but should I? Or will I just end up forever alone 45 years old and virgin? Well, I´ll have to see, and prevent that eventually haha! Until next time wattpadders!

XOXO!