I am an angel without wings, but also a devil without horns

Dear Diary!

What can I say? I think that I´m the best sister in the world. I know that my sister had a fight with her best friend, and I just couldn't help but to see myself in her. That´s because of her best friend is my ex bestfriends little sister. I feel sorry for her, because I had a fight with my ex bestie too, and it hurts and you get so exhausted. One thing is clear, I will protect my little sister, because I don't want her to feel like I did. It´s sad that the thing they fight about is so stupid.

Tomorrow I only have 1 class which is P.E and I´m happy because now I can sleep late, and wake up late too lol. And tomorrow the vampire diaries is coming out! *happyface*. Love Caroline and Tyler, mostly because Tyler is so freakin hot. And Klaus is kinda cute with his accent, I´m in love with british. But I just have to make my daily complain(lol), Sweden is so slow with series and stuff. When season 2 came out with swedish sub and airing, I was almost done with season 3. That´s one negative thing about Sweden, and also, it´s too cold, and it rains all the time.

I never thought that I would get over my last "crush" J. Well, I don't even know if I ever had a crush on him but I think so. I´m just to shy and afarid to get rejected to ask a boy out. I don't even know if I´m going to get a date for prom. I have ... 2 years to ask someone, but I would be happy if someone was asking me. The worst thing that could happen is to go alone, then I´d rather stay home. And also, it would be nice to go with a guy. I see some girls go together but is seems more fun to have a date. Well, we´re 5 girls in our class, and like 14 guys? Or 15. Not so sure. But I hope M asks me, only time can tell. I don't know if he likes me, I do feel that he´s staring at me sometimes but I´m not sure. I´m so confused! Okay, I´m making this promise to myself, if he makes the first move I´ll make the second.

To another subject, today I´ve practiced badminton with a trainer, and it was so exhausting. I think I´ll have to go to sleep soon, I´m tired, and I promised myself to take a run before the P.E. So, see you next time I have a weight on my shoulders? Or when just feel like writing.

XOXO