You could be the best, you could be the greatest!

Dear Diary!

Here I come with my lyrics again, but I feel like this song is really inspiring, it makes me feel like I can do almost everything.

Don't wait for luck

Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame

And the world's gonna know your name

Cause you burn with the brightest flame

And the world's gonna know your name

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You could go the distance

You could run the mile

You could walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero

You could get the gold

Breaking all the records that thought never could be broke

Do it for your people

Do it for your pride

Never gonna know if you never even try

To everyone who´s struggling with something, believe! Do NOT give up without a figt, show some spirit and will. You will is something rare that no one can take away from you. To all of those who have been called loser at school, to those who´s bullied, show them that this is not the end. Maybe you were a loser at school, but the real competiton is starting after school. Believe affect us so much more than we think. Life goes better if you are positive. I know it´s hard. So I´m challenging YOU, be the friend that say positive things to your friend when that person is down. Say hi more often. These things are so appreciated, you may not think that, but it is. And to call someone ugly hurts. You may say it as a joke, but I promise, it still hurts, deep inside.

There´s so much I want to do with my life, the dreams. I want to be someone important, someone who many people looks up to, that person who is smart, funny, inspiring and last of all, the girl everyone wants to be.

XOXO