High Class Lifestyle

Dear Diary!

So, I guess we all at some point of our life have thought about that special group in society that life that "gossip girl" life. Maybe not excaly "gossip girl" but I would say close enough. Sometimes I get jealous, you know. They get all that fancy stuff life LV, Chanel and just things you can just dream about. And what piss me off the most? They´ve done nothing to earn it. In all, they´re just some people that are lucky because they parents make a lot of money. Now, to make things clear - I would not say that my parents are poor, because I know they aren´t - but they don´t make THAT much money so I could buy that fancy stuff. All these kids do is to fool around, party and they simply don´t care about their grades. They laugh when they fail something-  what´s with that attitude? Now I cannot say that everyone is like that, but the majority in the city where I live is like that. But i´ve guess I just got to accept the truth. I mean, I´m happy with what I have, because I know that I could´ve had it worse.

So things just have been intense with school lately. I can´t wait til I graduate and move on to the next stage of my life. I just can't wait to discover the world and meet new people. Perhaps love. I feel like here, I´m expected to be a certain person. I mean, I´ve known some of my classmates since first grade and ... yeah you get it. And also, I feel like they don´t know me. Sometimes, I just feel like not smiling. I´m always the smiling girl, and it´s hard. It´s so much behind that smile. I´m not just that "smart" asian everyone thinks I am.

xoxo