Have I fallen in love?

Dear Diary and watt padders!

What you're about to read will probably blow your mind. For the first time in my life, I might have found myself falling in love. So I haven't updated in a while, and during that time, so much has happened. I graduated from high school and took a trip to Taiwan for 6 weeks. These 6 weeks changed my life totally. So basically, this trip to Taiwan was a language camp for chinese people that are born abroad. Meeting people in the same situation as me made me feel like I found friends for life. And I still keep in touch with them. There's one special guy who managed to capture my heart. Of course, he had to be from America. And I'm from Sweden. The distance is killing me, but at the same time, it's hard to just let go of feelings..

And also, I started kick off week at uni, but I don't know if my trip to Taiwan ruined me - the only thing I dream about is traveling the world, to discover. I decided to drop out after one week. My relatives got really mad, but then again - it's my life. 

Working has made me realize that maybe it was a too spontaneous decision to drop out. So guys - stay in school haha. I'm just doing my best to save money right now so I can spend them next semester.

Well, that was some late night thoughts. It won't be long until next post!

Until next time!

xoxo