Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you have to keep on moving

Dear Diary!

I have an headache, and it´s kinda killing me. I´ve been watching some gossip girl episode and I am currently depressed about that I´m not perfect, lol the usual shit. Well, Serena, Blair, Chuck and Nathan are so damn perfect. I think I´m in love with Chuck Bass, who´s not even a real person lol. I just like the way he is, the player attitude, but that he still is loyal to Blair. And everytime I watch the scene where he tells Blair that he loves her I just melt. I´m a sucker for cheesy things lol, my friends tell me all the time.

A thing I love is to read quotes, about life and love, well basically that describes my life. Right now drugging the songs Lego House by Ed Sheeran, As long as you love me (cover by 5SOS) but originally by Justin Bieber, don't hate lol. I don't know why but 5SOS is like ... super talented, I´m in love with them, always have been even though they aren't that famous. I know that they will be one day, they´re on their way up.

And if it´s dark in a cold December, I´ve got ya to keep me warm

and if you´re broke I´ll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that´s raging on.

I´m out of touch, I´m out of love

I´ll pick you up when you´re getting down,

and of all these thing I´ve done I think I love you better now 

Lego House by Ed Sheeran

As long as you love me,

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.

As long as you love me,

I´ll be your platinum, I´ll be your silver, I´ll be your gold.

I´ll be your soldier, fighting every second for your dreams girl ...

As long as you love me by Justin Bieber

Well, guess that I´m going to head for my bed and try to get some sleep so that I can survive tomorrow. I have a late day tomorrow, school til´ 16.20 and then badminton practice, probably a hectic day tomorrow, as always. Well I hope that he notices me tomorrow, I´ve braided my hair so tomorrow it will be wavy.

XOXO