2015, the beginning of the end.

Dear Diary and Wattpadders.

For me, 2014 have been a roller coaster of emotions. Getting my drivers license and celebrating my 18th birthday was major. I´ve been able to achieve many of the things I wanted. I feel like I ended my 2014 well, next year I probably won't celebrate it at home.

For some people, a new year means a better improved you - which certainly does not apply to me. i feel the same, only with perhaps a older appearence. This year is the beginning of an end. And the end is 5th of june, which is the day I´m graduating - which basically means screaming your lungs out and drinking your brain away. I´ll probably go to Taiwan after that for 6 weeks and hopefully learn some chinese. Then I´ll return to Sweden and go to university if I am able to enter one.

Currently I´m sitting here listening to my old Spotify list 2011. It gives me bittersweet memories, not only of me and J, but also how life was easier back then. As we age, it feels like sometimes the days are harder to survive, but they say work hard party harder. Which certainly is true in my case. I´ve never been drinking as much as I do now - and no, I´m not an alcoholic - yet.

I hope O is not into me. We went partying together couple of weeks ago and he got really drunk. So drunk that we got thrown out from McDonalds. That because he threw up all over in there. Embarrassing? Hell yeah. Partying with him again? Hell no. He was constantly trying to place his arms around me. I know that might be because he was drunk as hell, but I found in very uncomfortable that he was trying to touch me. After all, he is my childhood friend. You who have read most of my diary knows who he is, but for you who does not know- he is my childhood friend from birth.

I´ve been finding him annoying lately, and that's something that I kind of feel guilty about. I just don't like his personality as he is now. I mean, I don't want to dislike him since we've known each other for such a long time. What do you guys think? You are so quiet, I need your life advices haha!

We'll it´s time for me to watch some old series or go to sleep. After all, the clock is 01:51. But I don't feel tired at all.

xoxo
thebigdreamer