'cause sooner or later things will catch up, no matter how fast you run.

Dear diary!

So what can I say, today in school we had outdoor activities, orientation. Wet and muddy shoes, gotta love it! (not). Ate pizza for lunch, think I deserved it lol, after all, I ran for like ... one hour and a half? Well I can say thank you for the weather, at least it didn't rain.

I have a confession, I´m so scared of snails and worms. I think I have like a phobia or something, when I see a snail or worm my body just shakes and i just want to walk away. And also, I´m scared of jellyfishes lol, I just find them creepy with them being so slimy. It´s frustrating sometimes because when I go to the beach with my friends I can't relax 100% because I just concentrate on looking out for jellyfishes, sad but true. Well life goes on, I have to make the best of it.

I just realized that I get attracked to boys that are smart! Like when they are good with maths I get so ... I don't know. You probably think I´m crazy but hey! I´m a teenager, let me daydream about smart boys if I want to lol. Looking foward the weekend because I have a competiton going on, so yeah.

Sometimes I just feel like stop doing everything, like when there´s so much going on with school, you have a lot of homeworks, you have to practice (badminton in my case), and then on top of all an instrument (piano). I feel like I have no life, no time for friends. Well, we all have the time of our lives. And I miss the time when I was in ninth grade, my class and the mood. Now everything is so serious, and your grades are you future. I´m afraid of failure.

'cause sooner or later things will catch up, no matter how fast you run. Yeah, you can't run away forever.   To be a coward and hide everything works for a while, but then, you just have to (wo)man up and fix it. Whatever your problem is, you can solve it. It´s better than to carry a weight on your shoulders.

Do I write boring stuffs? It feels like all I do is complain. I always think; You shouldn't complain, millions have it worse than you. You have food for the day, a home, and a lovely family. But the human's nature is greed, and you´ll always want to want more. It´s like an obsession. They say that once you do a beauty surgery you can't stop. And do I write the same stuff all the time?

Well, well, I should go and do maths. And I´m going to play badminton in half an hour. See you tomorrow, or Saturday, OR Sunday. Bye wattpadders!

XOXO