1. Jeon Jungkook 🌙

.

As soon as the lift start to move from my office to the ground floor I was way too much tired

As soon as the lift start to move from my office to the ground floor I was way too much tired. Finally it was weekend. I had to change my pent house cause my last apartment was not matching my class as now I was the Board of directors in the Kim multimedia. The new pent house is good. I still need to do a lot of work. I really hope I will be able to do it in the weekend. I also hope the only people near me got mix up with me. Or should I never like met them? Gosh! I think way too much. Ah! Its the ground floor.

"Have a good weekend Miss. Kang." One of the employee said bowing at me. I bow too.

As soon as I reach to my car I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey" was followed by that.

"Hello to you too Mr. Kim, what are you doing here?" I say suspecting the man Infront of me.

"Duh! We work in the same office you dumb ass!" Taehyung said as I roll my eyes.

"You should head home that's what I ment stupid" I say to my best friend whom I actually find stupid not gonna lie.

"You disrespectful bitch! I was here to ask you if you need any help with your new home! Look at you being all worked up at me!" Well, he really seemed sad now.

"No Tae, I had people deliver and set out my furnitures now I just have to unpack some boxes that's it. But I would love if you come tomorrow." I say the things.

"Okay text me then I will be there tomorrow. Love you" he said and hugged me. I hug him back as he walks with a boxy smile to his car. I started the car and head to the new pent house now I will call home.

.
Should I cook something for me or should I order online? I was lying on my bed with my phone and this was going on my head. I peek to the time it was 9.15 pm, I really should eat but I am too lazy to cook at this point. I hear a doorbell. Wait what?

Only Taehyung and my parents knows my address and none of them would come here now! Then it must be someone from the building. As I walk to the front door I see a middle age woman. Classy and expensive clothes and all the jewels she had a box of cake on her hands.

"Hello, can you call your parents young lady?" Was the greeting I got from her.

"Um...They don't live here. Who are you may I ask?" I say.

"What do you mean they don't live here? I am the owner of "Mi casa" I mean this building and I live in the other side of the building." She said. Oh!

"Oh hello" I bowed out of respect. "Please come inside. What I mean is I will be living here alone. That's why my parents are not here. Please come inside." I say as I gesture her to come inside.

She gave me a judgemental look before coming to my living room and had a seat. I sit with her. "Here a welcome present miss right?" She asked.

"Yes Miss. Kang y/n." I said shaking her hand. She finally took a hand and smile at me.

"Mrs. Jeon. You can call me aunty Jeon." She said and I smiled at her. "So tell me how can you afford this place if your parents are not living here?" These aunty's agh! They have to know everything about us!

"Actually I am a successful woman If I can say that! I am one of the director in a well knows Multimedia company and I kinda earn decent to afford this place at this point that is why" I say.

"Oh dear! Good for you really good for you. I really hope we get along as we are sharing the same floor. I do not really rely to people with my floor. But the broker said you will be very calm neighbor." She said. Well that's true.

"Aunty Jeon, I stay out all the day. I am actually too busy to live in the home and make noises. Also I fly to Incheon every other weekend as my parents and Elder brother lives there." I say to her she nods.

"Well, I should be living now. I will provide you with some sets of keys and stuffs may be tomorrow? Is it okay for you?" She asked.

"Perfect. Nice to meet you Aunty Jeon." I say smiling.

"Also, we are pretty cool. So make it home here. If anything is needed, well just bell on the Jeons door." She winked. Well, I think I like her.

"I will aunty Jeon. Good night." I said. As she nod.

.
As soon as I shut the door my stomach growl. God! I need to eat. Well as I am already on the living room I think I can go down and buy some Japjang or something to eat.

I take my wallet and my keys and my phone. I lock the door of my apartment. I am in my casual shorts and baggy t shirt. My straight long hair is on a ponytail and I am not wearing my contacts so I am wearing my big glasses.

I took a kimchi fried rice and a bottle of soju as I don't have office tomorrow. I walk up to the lift and press the bell. The lift came and I hop into it but I see two people coming so I stop it. I see a man. Well, may be younger than me. All black wears. Long hair tattoo? Is that a tattoo I saw? Well, his hands are connected with the girl beside him.

I get on a side. "Eonnie can you press 14 for me?" She said and I look at her to see a young girl may be 18? Wow! How she is out at 10 pm! God children these days!

And before I could react the tattoed masculine boy slammed her to the side and started to kiss her. What the fuck!!! Am I not visible! This disrespectful behaviour. My eyes got wide. What should I do? What should I say? Should I cough. God they should stop. Fuck! The girl doesn't even know how to kiss. Funny! But the boy...um... Seems like a good kissed to me.

The girl push him. "I told you KOOK after the marriage we will do this things please." She begged. I could not help but bust in a laugh.

Both of them look at me. "I am sorry" I said. The girl cried and it was her floor thank god. She hop outta lift.

"Younger girls! They think it's unethical to even kiss before marriage! How? So stupid" he said may be by himself. I cough.

"Which floor?" I ask as I am being generous tonight.

"Its given. 26." He said putting his hands on his pocket. Fuck! Is he also a Jeon?

"By the way, I am Jeon Jungkook. The only son and the heir of the Jeon industry" he said. Of course you fucking are!!!!

 Of course you fucking are!!!!