12. Winner 🔞

.

.
"Shall we fuck Noona?" He asked you as you nod. Jungkook smile as he kissed your lips. You kiss him too passionately. Oh god! That's the thing. You want to touch him and you so want to feel him but you can't. Only because of the cuffs. It oddly turns you on. It feels like just the want of touching him is making you more wet for him.

Jungkook is kissing on your collarbone when you let out a crazy moan. "Yes noona, moan for me." He said and sucked the area more leaving the trails of his salvia on your body.

"Oh Jungkook you are so fucking good." You said and felt a spank on your ass. You frown a little. He smirk at your expression. "Isn't it daddy for you...huh kitten?" He asked and continued to sucking your breasts.

"Oh yes...d..daddy! Just like that!" You said as your eyes rolled back becoming almost white but the pleasure is too good.

Jungkook reach in between your legs as he sucked some places on your thighs, he left some hickeys there. Oh shoot! No skirt in office for few days. But its worth it.

"Spread for your daddy princess." He said fondly and without an warning his lips collide in your womanhood. "Oh god" you moan out loud. Before you could get used to the feeling you felt two finger inside of you and well they were moving fast. "Oh fuck! Its too much...ahh" you almost beg him when he finally stop to look at you smiling.

"Taste yourself" saying he hop up and you guys shared another passionate kiss.

"I want you on my mouth" you say. Jungkook's eye shine a little. Oh yeah still 4 years younger boy you know. You chuckled.

"Your hand is locked let me help you." You nod at that and Jungkook push his manhood on your mouth. First it was soft and slow but as soon as he started to feel good he could not slow down.

"Oh fuck your mouth takes me so good I wanna gag you all day...aghhh!" Jungkook groan and gripped the bedstand with his free hand.

The pleasure he is feeling is clear in his face as his mouth open in agape. His eyes goes shut. Each time he is hitting the end of your mouth you so know you can't eat hard food tomorrow. You can't swallow them for sure.

"Yes like that...oh fuck baby...shiit" his groans and moans are like music to your ears but then he pull out. You knew he was close but why did he pull out? Well you have no idea.
We Princess?" He asked in heavy breath and you nod as fast as possible.

As he was rolling it on his hard erection a slap was felt on your butt. "Words babe" he stare at you.

"Fuck me daddy please." You say in a mewl voice.

Rubbing his hard member on your clit he smiled. "That's like a good obeydient kitten" he said. "Now get ready to get some good fuck." He said and with out hasitateing he pushed his whole self to you.

"Oh fuck ahh!" You moaned as your hand gripped the cuff cause you really wanna touch something right now.

"Oh shit..shit shit shit... You feel so good noona...so fucking good for me... Fuckk" Jungkook roared as he pushed in and out of you slowly and deeply. His member was really on your fit as you moan in every thrust.

After few minutes he got the pace as he took your one leg on his shoulder and started to fuck you harder and faster.

"Daddy...mmm...please...ahh...let me...to..ouch you...fuck" you said in a heavy breath now that you are rusting your cuff just to feel him under your claws...

"Princess... I am cumming. Can you cum for your daddy too?" He asked and you nod.

For next few minutes your room was full of moaning and patting. Jungkook was growing. You were cursing and rustling your cuffed hand. Skin slapping sound was fulfilled in your room. For a momment you even thought that Jungkook's parents will hear you guys from the next door as you guys were practically screaming out of the mind blowing sex.

"Daddy I think I am gonna..." You close your eyes and open your mouth you couldn't finish the sentence.

"I know I know...damn you are clenching me babe...aghh!" Jungkook could not go fast than this as both of you reached your highs. He took out of you and disposed his used condom on trash. Both of you were panting as if breathing is hard. Even though the air conditioning was running sweat was shining on your naked bodies.

"God noona, you are the best" he said and grabbed his boxers.

"Unlock me Kook, its embarrassing" you chuckled. He smiled and got the keys.

"It was pleasuring a momment ago huh?" He teased you as letting your hands go.

You took the cuff off and to your surprise it was already bruised in pink. "Fuck noona, what's this? How does it...I told you not you rustle that much." Kook took both of your hands on his hand.

"Its fine Kookie, Just bruises." You say to the younger man.

"No, it's not!" He rush to the kitchen as you wore your oversized t-shirt. He came back with a bowl of iced water.

Your eyes hot bigger at his actions. "Kook, you don't have to" you say but was ignored as he pulled your hand and dip it into the water.

"I told you to stay put didn't I?" He asked as you sigh. "I will be back in a momment don't pull your hands out of it. Got it?" He asked as you nod and smiled

"This little kid...is such a pain in the ass" you said and smiled.

He really came back with in a minute. He went to your washroom in hurry as your eyes followed him and he came back with a dry towel. He took your hands out and dry it. He has an balm on his hand. Did he really? You are never used to this care.

With out saying a word he applied it in your bruised. "There... Do you feel better now?" He asked in tensed voice. You smile and nod. His bunny smile appread finally. He kissed in your hands. " I am sorry noona, I really didn't mean to hurt you" he said.

You so know that. You kissed on his cheek. "I know kook, I was mind blown  by your sex." Now you tease him. He gasp and took the bowl to the kitchen.

"Turn off the lights while going Noona has work tomorrow." You shout and pull the covers. You fell asleep without knowing a thing.

 You fell asleep without knowing a thing

A.N.

Wash your eyes after this much of sins. What? Why are you looking at me? I dint do a shit.🙄

May hod forgives the sinners
Amin🌚

Love you guys. See you soon

-sammy 🌼