30. Fucked up 🌙

.

You were getting ready as you were putting light make up for your office when the phone in the dressing table buzzed.

"Jungkook your phone..." You shout. He was in closet wearing his office attire. You look at the screen unconsciously.

.

Konan: Oppa, I need some money. I need to see doctor. I am worried of my health.

.
You think about a momment and why would she be telling this to Jungkook you thought. But must be some financial help she wanted. So you dust off the thought from your head.

As he came looking like a snack, he kissed you in the forehead. "You want me to drive you?" He asked.

"No baby. I need to go some places today. I need my car." You say grabbing your bag.

"Did I mention you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life?" He said putting watch on his wrist. A smile carved in your lips.

"You did. Multiple times" you kissed on his cheek as you walk to front door. You open the door Infront of you.

"Aunty I am leaving..." You shout.

"What about the breakfast?" She asked.

"I will have it in office. I will come for the dinner though." You said when Jungkook run passed you and kissed his mother's cheek.

"I will also join for dinner mom. Have a nice day." He said and both of you were in the lift on next minuit.

"Konan texted you. Is everything alright?" You asked Jungkook and you could swear to god the colour of his face is pale now. His smile is gone. His eyes are dark he is even avoiding eye contact. Its unlike Jungkook.

" She did? I will get on that later" he said looking at his watch as if he wants an escape from this cubic lift. You watch him closely.

"You okay Kook?" He looked at you and gave you a smile which is also not good. What's going on?

As both of you walk to your cars which are parked side by side he stumbled. "I will see you in the evening." He said. And hop on the car without saying I love you or whatever. You could not help but think if the text Konan sent has something to do with this uncomfortable feelings.

.

.

.

"I think it would be best if you could join me in USA than Taehyung. You know he is good but sometimes he is goofy and not the person I need beside me to do the works. You were my first choice." Namjoon said to you and you sigh.

"You know about my situation. Me and Kook are dating for quite awhile now and both of us is serious in this relationship. We are planning family in a month so I can't just go to USA for a year at this momment." You say sipping the coffee.

Its almost 8 in the night and you and Namjoon just finished the whole work sorting of the USA branch which were keeping you busy for past three months. When Namjoon and Taehyung will be leaving in next week, you will be relax. But Namjoon is making issues now. He wants you.

"I can understand. I know Jungkook is the man. But if you have time, please rethink about it. It's just one year. Then both of us will be back here." Namjoon said you sigh.

"I don't think I will change my mind Joon. I think its better for Taehyung too" you say.

And with that conversation both of you went out of the office.

You drive your car to Mi Casa and parked it. Jungkook's car was not there but its only 8. Sometimes it takes 9 in the night for you to come back too. You went to your house and take a long relaxing shower. After the shower you change into your sweat pants and crop top. You smoke a cigarette standing in the balcony watching the night view from there. You know you have to leave it if both of you are really having this child. But you can sacrifice this. You still remember the day when you and Jungkook shared the first ciggetate together and the spark plug instantly in between both of you.

Coming back to the room you grabbed your phone and it was past nine. Its family dinner time.

You texted Jungkook where were he and went to the apartment beside you to have some time spent with his parents.

You guys were tensed as it was almost past ten and Jungkook's phone was switched off. So you called Martha and she let you know that Jungkook was absent minded the whole day and he left the office around 7.

"Did something happen in between you too?" Hus father asked you.

"No. Nothing I can think about!" You say.

"I watched them in the morning and they were smiling" his mother said.

.
You were crying at this point. Three of you were sitting in the sofa of your apartment. Thinking if he comes back he will firstly come to this house. Jungkook father is making phone calls to police and trying to find out if there was any problems or accident. If not he wanted police to find out his only child and the owner of Korea's biggest company.

It was past midnight when finally Jungkook opened the door by himself. Totally drunk he was almost falling.

"Oh thank goodness he is fucking safe" Jungkook's mother said watching him closely.

"Where the fuck were you? You have any idea what we were going through?" His father grabbed the shirt of his drunken son.

"Honey stop it" Jungkook's mother held her husband.

You are relieved at this point that he was safe. But as soon as you watch him being like this anger boiled inside of you. You walk furiously.

"Are you drunk Jeon? What the fuck is wrong with you? I even asked you in the morning." You ask as his parents were also wanting the same answer from him.

He sit on his knees and started to crying. You have no hints what is going on.

"Noona, I am so sorry but I fucked up." With that your heart sink in your stomach. You know the feeling. He has done something terrible you can tell by his tears.