31. Distance 🌙

.

Jungkook explain everything to you and his parents

Jungkook explain everything to you and his parents. You listen closely to each and all of his words.

"And now she is saying she is pregnant with my child and she wants all the money and the heirship of Jeon enterprise for the child." Jungkook said.

His father came and slapped him on his face.

"How could you do this to her?" His mother seems furious. You on the other hand was calm. As if nothing happened.

"I am sorry" Jungkook said crying. "I am sorry to all of you" he is facing the floor.

"Whatever you said, is this the whole truth Jungkook?" You ask calmly. He nodded.

"Call Konan and tell her to come here tomorrow." You said.

"I don't think this is a good idea..." Jungkook father was saying.

"Do you trust me uncle?" You ask in a serious tone.

He sighed in defeat. "More than my own son. You know already you are my daughter. At this point our relationship is beyond Jungkook and you know every bits of it." His words made Jungkook sob more.

"If she really did that, Jungkook was raped. If she really raped him. The child will not be the heir." You again said calmly. Jungkook mother nodded.

"Do you remember anything?" Jungkook's mother asked sitting on the same floor as her guilty son. He nod in negetive.

"My poor child" she hugged him.

"He was drugged and rapped. I would make sure that Konan rot in jail for whatever she did" you say to Jungkook's parents.

"But, if the child is really his..." You say trying to be strong but tears roll from your eyes. His parents are looking at you tearing but Jungkook is looking at the floor still guilt washing over him. "You all have to accept it and he deserves to be the heir as he is Jungkook's son or daughter." You say.

"Y/n, my dear..." Jungkook's mother is trying to hold you but you Dodge her.

"Aunty I promise to help him out." You say assuring both of them.

"No my child, I am thinking about you." His mother said.

"I am fine. Please Jungkook..." You called him as he finally looked at you with eyes red but still unable to meet eyes.

"Please, don't do anything hesty now. You need to be relaxed while me and uncle handle this." You say he looked down again. "And also I want you to sleep in your old bedroom from now on." You say with authority.

"Noona please.." Jungkook burst into tears. "I am sorry. But please..." He said in between the cries.

"Son, you need to understand her too. You hurt her the most." Hus father said.

"I just need to process a lot. Please Jungkook." You say he nod and he left with his mother. You and his father talked for a bit and both of you came up with the plan.

.

.

.

.
Konan came and the police took her. It took 8 days to proof that Jungkook was actually raped and Konan used him for her nasty thinking and in pure jealousy out of both of your relationship.

She confessed that she needed money as his father was in jail so she came up with a plan to take money from Jungkook. She drugged him and while he was sleeping she took advantage of him. He was pure unconscious when she raped him twice and made sure to take his semen inside so that she can take money all her life with Jungkook's child.

Her paternity test and semen test both came positive making sure that it was true that she is with Jungkook's child and it was rape. The DNA test of Jungkook was also needed to know how many woman Jungkook was with and you had to gave sample too.

The test came clean and it was proved that he was only being with you and then her and no other woman.

In all these process you were there for his family. You fought for him and his rape case. But you never talked to him. You avoided him and not to mention he was not allowed in your house. He was still living in his parents.

When finally she was maternity jail, Jungkook got the custody of the child and it was court's order that once she gave birth to the child inside of maternity jail, Jungkook and his family can have the child and rise on his own. Konan will have nothing to do with the child as she was a rapist.

A rapist should not own any parental responsibility when it comes to the born child out of the rape. Especially when the mother herself is the rapist the child should be kept far away from the child.

Jungkook's parents were there for him just like you did. It was finally the day of the decision ended and four of you came back. Your car was first to parked in the lot and you as usual Keeping your distance from him went to your house.

Jungkook and his parents went to jail and paid for special foods facility to Konan so that the child could came healthy. It took them more time then they thought.

.
"I am sorry for whatever happened to you son. It was not your fault. We always want you to forget about what happened." His father said leaning to the sofa.

"I think I lost y/n dad. It was my fault that I went to Konan and wanted to help her" Jungkook said almost pulling his hair.

"No my child. We rise you like this. To help people, to help the woman, it was not your fault that sick bustard wanted to rape you." His mother sobbed.

"You should have told us earlier. That was I am sorry but your fault." His father said.

He closed his eyes. Last ten days was too much for him. Way too much. All the rounds to police station and all the courtyard round made him sick to his guts.

Moreover you avoided him. You help him in all possible way but that's it. You never talked to him without any topic of the case. He wasn't even allowed in your house. He has been living with his parents and sleeping alone since the day.

He knows you suffered more than him. He knows how much you hurt him. But he can't do anything.

"Son..." His father said to him as he opened his eyes.

"Go to her. Talk to her. It was hard for her too. I want you guys to come up with a solution. It breaks my heart watching both of you suffering like this." His mother said and dad nod in agreement.

"Should I?" Jungkook asked to his parents and both of them nod. He looked at the watch. Its 9 in the night. You should be in home.