9. Lappiee🔞

.

( Artificial love - EXO)

.
As soon as Jungkook opened your hand you trail it to his chest and abs. He close his eyes to the sensation of your skin. You do not forget to give a quick lick. "Fuck Noona, you gonna be death of me." He curse as you stare him enjoying your touch.

When you were about to go down and touch his crotch he grabbed your hands. "Bad kitty" he said followed by some tch tch sound. He patted your head and push some strained of hair from your face. "Didn't I mentioned its about you today? Not me?" You nod fast.

"Good girl" he said and peck your lips while holding your chin up. You peck him back. "Now, do you want your daddy to remove the rest too?" He asked you could not be more wetter but damn! You nod again.

He trail his hand to your thigh and slapped it. Not hard but it made a thud. You flinch "words kitten" he command.

"I want daddy to remove it all and then touch me." You say. A satisfactory smile was seen in his face. He stood up again and started to dance. His shirt was gone. He came to you and teased you woth the buttons of his trousers "open it" he command to you. You nod and his one button was undone. He was still moving his hips with the music. Two. Undone. He touched your whole skin with hands move. Zipper undone. He smirk and lying on floor he gave one hip thrust and something inside you cracked. Cause its raining (haleluia🐸) he then removed his pant sexily and walk upto you crawling like a lion. "Like what you see?" You nod and gulp. He just smirked.

He dance his move to you and he kissed you navel and before you knew his teeth grabbed your hem of the t-shirt as he was pulling it up by his mouth finally he used his hands to remove it totally. "Babygirl....will you remove it for daddy to see..huh?" He asked so sweetly that you melt on the spot.

"Of course daddy." Saying you remove the bra but Jungkook couldn't help but made his eye bigger by you size. He did not waste a second and kneel Infront of the chair one of his hand grabbed one to press and another well, on his mouth. You arch your head cause of the sensation. He then repeat the action with your other breast. His hands reach to your shorts and he untied the rope of it

"Ahhh...daddy" you grab his hands cause its too much. He gave you a deathly glare.

"Daddy is helping you Princess be patient will you?" He said you could not do anything other than gulping and nodding.

He picked you ass and the shorts were gone. You were totally naked while he was still on his black underwear. The boner was visible of course. "Can.. can I touch dafdy too?" You asked while he spread your legs.

"Later kitty. You can have daddy in your mouth too. But now..." He gave a lick to your womanhood and you whimper. "It's kitty's turn" he smirk and started to eat you up. You moan so loud. God it felt good. You were tired of your vibrator anyway.

You felt one finger inside you. And you grabbed his hair. Before you could get used to you felt the second one. It was already too much you thought but this is Jeon jungkook and the third one was inside you. "Ahh! Fuckkkkk kookk" you shout too loud may be Jungkook's parents heard it too. He did not stop nor react and you wanted to protest but all you could do is moan. Only "ahhh...fuck... Oh shit" and without wasting a Minuit you came on his mouth. He took a tissue from the table and wipe you up. You were still gasping and your breathing was not normal but he took you on his lap bridal style and walk to your bedroom. It was hus first time ever. So he watch over the whole room while you watch him.

"I hope you liked the lap dance noona" he said while lying you on your bed. He smiled cutely.

"Liked? I loved it Kook." You say as he smile again and cover your naked body with the blanket.

"Good night then I guess." He said. But you grabbed him fast. Holding him down to your bed you hop his thighs an he gave you a questionable look. "It's daddy's turn to cum" you wink at him as pulling his underwear. He shyly smile.

Hot and cute.

Such a package.

.
Daddy Kook:

My mom is cooking a lot. Do not have evening snacks. You need space on your little stomach.😬

.
Kitten:

Why am I invited again? I have no idea why your father's wanted to see me.

.
Daddy Kook:

Just that. Later I will tell you. Nothing important really. But Noona, can you wear something sexy?? 👀

.
Kitten:

Stfu you stupid child! I am meeting a family for diner so don't say anything stupid okay? You Noona will beat your ass Kookie 😒

.
Daddy Kook:

Agh Noona, whatever be here at 8 okay. Seeyaa....😏

.
Kitten:

Okay. See you in an hour.

.

A.N

Ayoh! I was supposed to update "Deep in your soul" but I updated this one cause I didn't want you guys to wait for the cuming session👀👀👀

Jokes apart, love you GUYS ❤️

Vote, comment...your comments makes my day. Do that okay?

-Sammy 🌼