27. Baby bunny 🔞

.

.
(Here's the sub Kookie)

Mature content
.
Sensetive Chapter Ahead.

.
I crease Jungkook's cheek. He smiled a little. I open the drawer beside the bed and took out a bar of chocolate with the cockring I bought for him but hadn't used on him. I peck on his lips. He seems too vulnerable but yet sexy.

As I open the chocolate bar I break it into a small piece and put it in my mouth. Sitting on his stomach, I kiss him. He moans as the chocolate melted in our mouth. Mixing with mine and his salvia.

"Noona" he groaned. As he is unable to touch me he try to move but he can't.

"Be patient babyboy. Noona will reward you okay?" He nod like a good boy he is. "But I will pleasure both of us first." I said and I run the bar from his neck to his man nipples to his abs. His mouth opens in the sensation and shiver form on his body. And satisfying "aah" came out of his mouth which seems song to my ears.

I keep the bar in the shelf. "Shit baby. You became dirty with chocolate all over." I say dramatically. "Want your noona to clean you up Kookie?" I asked.

"Y-yes Noona. Please clean that for me." He begged to me and fuck did I mention that pools my own panty? Its so fucking hot.

I start to lick from his neck with my tongue cleaning his mess. I clean and bite the spot trailing. When I reach to his man nipples I suck it clean and as I nible my tongue there he groand and tight his cuffs by moving. "Fuck ah!" He groaned like an animal who wants to break free. As soon as I heard the sound I spanked his thighs hard. He whimper. It followed by another spank. "Don't curse babyboy. Its bad manner." I scold him. And he nod.

"Sorry Noona. But please fuck me." He begged as I look behind me his shorts have a huge tent making me clear that he is totally hard by all his limit. I smirk. This should be fun.

I leave the chocolate of his abs unlicked as I yank his shorts. I spred his legs and sit in the gap in between them. His erection his throbbing for a touch its so clear.

"Noona..." He whines for my touch. "Touch me." He seems to vulnerable.

"Beg for it baby." I trace my fingers on the sides of his crotch touching everywhere other than his very dick that is eager to be touched. Teasing him and making him moan harder.

"Please noona... Ahhh pretty please." He is so impatient. I smile. He gulps. The fact that he can't see me make the thing 10 times more exciting. I grab him on the leanth. He hisses. I trace my thumb on his now pink tips and he roll his head on back.

"Yes noona Just like that. As I spit a bit on his manhood it became wet enough for my fist to work on his leanth. I slowly glide up and down enjoying all his groans and expression. If I had a recorder I would record it to see again and again its that good. Seeing Jungkook feeling this good can make me cum untouched. "Please go faster...please Mam" damn! He called me Mam. Fuck! Jungkook is being the perfect sub. How I never notice he is one?

"You want your mam to go rough on your dick? Hard and fast babyboy? Huhh??" I asked roughly amd he nod frantically. I spit some more and went hard on him. Touching him fast on the vein on his back.

"Mommy...I..ah I am gonna...aghhh!" Well fuck my life. I am done for.

"Come for me Kookie. That's it. Cum on my hand." He groand loud and without wasting a momment he came all over my hand. I still glide it few times to make him calm down.

"Good boy." I say and grab a towel. I clean my hand and his dick with the help of it. He is breathing fast. His chest is going up and down while I keep the towel aside.

"Thank you Noona." He said pouting his lips. He is so cute he doesn't even know I am standing outside ot the bed but he wants kisses. I giggle and run to kiss him. It was time to check on my wet panties.

"I am not done with you baby boy." I say putting a finger on his chin. I help him to open his blindfold and his beautiful eyes are doey.

"What you wanna do Mommy?" He asked again with so much innocence. There goes a bucket of water outta me. Fuck!

"You were missing watching. I want you to watch for mommy. Can you do that?" As I asked him his eyes filled with lust.

"I would love to" he said. Nodding I sit on his stomach where I left chocolate on his abs so I start licking the area clean. When I look at Jungkook I see him watching me with lust.

As I feel hard on the back of my ass I know he is hard again by only just watching me. I love the effect I have on my boyfriend who is four years younger than me.

"You so love to see? Huh?" Saying I slap his thighs again.

He whimper but doesn't close his eyes. "I love to admire sexy sight" He said cockily. Huh! He will suffer.

"Then admire baby." I lean on his ear and whisper this. Where shivers run I lick and kiss the place.

Looking directly to his eyes I back on his body. I continue untill I am able to sit on his thighs. His eyes locked in me. Its time to play with the little one.

"Make a sit for your Noona." I command as he spread his thighs I sit on one of them. His dick is hard as rock for the second time on the row. I lick my lip wet. As I hold his member on my hand I start from the back of his vein. From the root to the tip. He made a sound that is bliss. I put him on my mouth giving him a few suck, I pop finish. He wants more. Its seen on his face. He needs more. But it was my turn.

I grab the cock ring and his eyes widen. "You need to hold for me like a good baby you are okay?" I asked him but he seemed nervous.

I kiss him on his lower belly. "Say your safe words if it hurts. Noona doesn't wanna hurt you." I assure him. Only then he nodded.

I put the ring on the mid of his length. He could cum anytime from the pressure. But he needs to hold untill I say so. That's the game.

Now?

Its time to play with me.

.

.

To be continued.....

I know this is so much sin. But its not finish yet. Try to be a bit more patient babies😏💦