4. Command? 🌙

.

"Okay

"Okay. I will call my assistant and she will make it done. Now please let me be ready. Other wise I will be late for the venue." You tell Tae and cut the line. Your multimedia is holding one of the biggest entertainment show this weekend. So you have to be there for both night! Today is the first night of the gala dinner.

Its already 4 on the evening and you have to take shower eat lunch get ready and drive there before 7. You are stressed out.

As you are about to click on the lift button someone did it from behind you look to see Jungkook there.

"Hi noona" he said. Quite rare but normal conversation.

"Hi Kook." The lift came and both of you hop in. You look at the time and curse.

"You have date or what? You are holding giant designer dress!" Jungkook said out of curiosity.

"Pfft! There is things much more important than dating young man, office party you can say, a big one." You say. He nod.

"Is it a thigh cut dress?" He asked peeking through the bag. Your eyes got wide.

"How do you know?" You love to wear gowns that reveals you one thigh. But how did he know.

"We have much more in common than you thought noona. I wanna see you going out. When you are leaving?" He asked! Why would he? But as the lift was in your floor you don't waste time and run.

"You did not answer me!" He shouted.

"Around 6.30 to 6.40?" You say and push your main door open not bothering about him.

.
You took everything you needed on hour clutch and look at yourself one last time. Perfect you thought.

As soon as you open the door you see a leaning Jungkook Infront of the wall

"What are you doing here?" You say locking the door.

"Its my building also I live next door" he said and you roll your eyes. "Also I wanted to see you." He said truth this time.

"I really need to rush Jeon, you can come to my home tomorrow day time okay?" I have to run.