15. It's a date?🔞

.

"Noona you ready?" Jungkook asked poking his head out from your room's door

"Peeking in a woman's room is a bad manner Kookie" you say teasing him although you are ready by wearing a gown over your swimsuit.

"I have seen it you know. But weirdly I wanna see the same thing all the time" he said this time walking to your room.

"Okay let me take a bag. Some spare clothes and my things" you say as you throw your car keys to him. He cought it immediately. He raised his brows.

"Drive noona to the pool today. Can you?" You asked teasing him.

"Oh noona! You have no idea how I wanna drive and ride you." He winked and left the room making you blush a little.

"This little fucker" you smile and walk out of your pent house. Locking the door, you and Jungkook reach to the lift. Going on the base ment he drove your car.

"Ready Noona?" He asked.

Looking at the watch you frawn. Its freaking 1 in the night.

"Let's get it over with." He smirked and run the engine.

It was 1 in the night and Jungkook and you were heading to a nice infinity pool near your building. It was for you to get your mind fresh which was undoubtedly Jungkook's stupid idea. But then you remember one important thing. Which one?

.
Well.....

.
Fantasy deal 3( request by Kang y/n): sex in water with Jungkook.

.
And Jungkook never forgets a chance to prepare these deals. You were opposing at first cause its Jungkook's graduation ceremony tomorrow. He should rest but this little brat needs an excuse to be horny and fuck you were ashamed but guilty being the same.

"Let's go" Jungkook said parking the car.
You guys do the formalities and went to the pool area. As you expected it was empty. I mean who comes to a pool at 1 in night right? (Don't judge)

The weather was nice and there was breeze going on. You sit on the devine beside pool for a momment while Jungkook jumped in the pool with only his boxers.

"This stupid boy" you mumble in your low voice. "Jungkook, you sure you can take over with Jeon enterprise from next month?" You shout at him.

"It's my father's company. So yes, why do you ask?" He swam his way to you and stood in the water Infront of you.

"No. I was wondering a child like you couldn't run a company like that. It's a shame I like your company as partners." You say teasing him.

"Me? Child? Oh noona when my dick hits your wall you always call me daddy dont forget that." He said cockily and swam to another direction.