2. Smoke? 🌙

.

Jungkook was getting bored on his living room playing with his phone

Jungkook was getting bored on his living room playing with his phone. Her girlfriend is giving him tantrums cause he kissed her in public yesterday. Like really? There was just a girl there only. A really hot one he ment. She is their new neighbor. That is really cool though. But he dont know anything about her. May be she is married? She looked mature though. Totally his type.

"Jungkook are you busy?" His mom called him from the stairs.

"Depends." He said. His bratty attitude is all over the place. And all of them are used to it. Being the only child of a wealthy family he has gotten it all. Also, he is a good student. Girls drools over him. His mother spoils him with love and his father well, with money of course.

"Can you give the keys to the next door neighbour?" Well. Now he is not busy.

"Sure. Which keys? Does it includes the rooftop too?" He said sitting and putting on his shoes.

"I thought you don't want people to go there?" She said. Well Jungkook more than want her anywhere. She is a snack for him. Mature woman. Who will not nag for kissing instead will have more to offer. Ah! Jungkook is drooling in just thought of it.

"Nah! She is cool give one for her Mum." He said. She seems a little impressed. And nod.

.
Before Jungkook knows he is Infront of the door of his newly moved hot neighbor. He doesn't know anything else.
He rang the doorbell. It was before lunch time on a Saturday so she must be home.

A man opened the door. Fuck! She is married. But she was clearly holding 1 packet of food last night! Jungkook thought. Bis blood start to boil by watching the man.

"Yes?" The decent yet handsome looking man ask him. He seems comfortable but not that comfortable that seems he lives here.

"Um..hi! I am here to give the house owner some keys. Are you the rented person?" Jungkook ask confidently.

"Ah! No. I am just her friend she is on shower. Please come inside young man." Taehyung said giving a boxy smile to the other man.

.
You came out of shower with wet hair and a long Tee. So long that it almost reach to your knees so you are wearing just panty and Tae is like having no one arround literally. You guys are best friends since childhood. He was always their. 1st period, 1st boyfriend, 1st kiss, losing virginity, Tae was always their for you like your shadow. So were you. Even Tae do not goes on his 1st dates with out you. He think it's jinx.

But when you reach to the living room you discover Jungkook your neighbor talking and laughing with your best friend. As soon as you reach there he gulped watching you this sexy makes things to him that no one knows.

"He is hour neighbor, you are lucky this kid is fun to be arround." Tae said as you walk close to him.

"Yeah. So much fun! Seen him last night" you mock him as he smirked.

"I am here to give you the keys Miss. Kang" Jungkook said.

"Oh thank you, Jungkook, was it?" You say as he nod.

"Yes." He said checking you out and licking his lips.

"I must be going, hyung. See you arround" he said to Tae as Tae nod and smile at him. Wow! They are into hyung calling this early? You thought to yourself.

"See you Kook" that's what the girl called him last night!

As soon as Jungkook was out of the picture you look at Taehyung. "What was going on?" You asked.

"That kid is really cool. He even goes to the same university us went 4 years ago. There's so much common with him" he said putting your books out of the box.

"He is in university?" You ask Taehyung.

"Yes. 23 years old. Economic major just like us. He even knows Yoongi hyung!!" Taehyung's excitment was nagging you now.

"Okay I get it. But I don't know about him. Gives me weird feeling." You say joining him and and sorting your books on the shelf.

"If you are wearing this, any college student will get a boner dumbo! They are high on hormones and you are sexy that's it." He said it so casually. You roll your eyes on bis comment.

But may be he is right!

He is just a college kid!

.
It's been 10 days since you shifted into your new house and everything is fine accept the work. There is too much pressure going on there. You came home at almost 9. You ate your ramen but stress was taking over you. You look in your drawer and find two things. Your favourite vibrator and your pack of cigarettes. You touch yourself untill you reach your high and came undone.

You wipe yourself and took the pack of your cigarettes and your phone. You got your keys so you want directly to the rooftop. You stood there in the fresh air. Your head seems a bit lighter now. After the smoke you will sleep like a baby. It was only then you realise you didn't bought your lighter with you.

"Fuck" you curse out loud. But you see a man aproaching from the other side of the roof puffing into his tobacco sticks.

"Jungkook?" You ask.

"Oh hi! Want some?" He came close to you with the pack.

You rise up your pack "just forgot the lighter. Can I borrow yours?" She said.

"Sure." He said and hand you his lighter. You light it boundaring your hand arround the fire. When it lit you pull the smoke on you. You smoke fast for two times. "Thank you Jeon." You say handing him the lighter.

But you see him only staring at you. You rise your brows as smoking. "What?" You say and exhale some smoke.

"You have any idea how sexy you are looking, noona?" He asked.

You choke on the smoke.

Wait....what?

Is he one of those college kids who has deep shit noona kinks? You thought! Fuck!!!