19. Beg me 🔞

A.N.

Yes yes, third update in 24 hours. Its unlike me but Sometimes I go crazy. My regular reader knows. Anyway, I just want to say dont judge my other work by this one. This is the sexual book I have intended to write. Oh btw, I have started my New Jungkook book "Her bodyguard"
If you have time check that out too. And yes, this is a smut chapter again! So enjoy....

-Sammy 🌼

.

You were stunt by the arrangement he made

.
You were stunt by the arrangement he made. It was a fancy restaurant. You sit with him sipping on some red wine while your steak and salad were coming.

"You really came prepared don't you?" You asked to Jungkook as he smiled. He nodded and sip into wine.

You guys enjoyed the meal. You ordered a cheese cake and Kook on the other hand ordered Carrot cake for dessert.

"I will be back from ladies room." You say to Jungkook.

You finish your business and got out of the room when you were checking up your lipstick Jungkook reached the room and locked it.

He went behind you and touched your back. You close your eyes. Jungkook put sloppy kisses on your neck. You closed your eyes. It was soft and loving unlike him. His breath was hot against your skin which seems to be burning now. His dick and thighs were moving in your ass and you were dripping again.

"Kook...ahhh" you moan. As soon as he heard your moan all the fraction stopped. You shot open his eyes and he smirked.

"God noona how much I wish to bend you in this counter and fuck your brains out. But it wont be playing." He said and don't losing the eye contact he left the washroom.

You want to pull your hair and shout you were that desperate. But that was the work today. To test your limit. If he want to play like this. You also wanna know how far it take you to beg. You take a long breath and join him on the table.

You guys eat dessert while he was enjoying your company. "Noona?" He said. You hum at response.

"I want you to pull of your panties right now." He said.

"Right here?" You asked and he nodded.

You rise up your ass a little from the chair and took it out. You patiently wait untill it fall to your knees under the table. You hand him the panty. "I don't have a bag. Keep it on your pocket" you say.

He nodded and took it. "Don't tell me you will drip in the chair" he said.

"I might." You whispered at him. He looked at you with dark eyes and leave the eye contact "BILLLLL" he shouted. You laugh. Still a baby!

.
You struggle to open the door of the hotel as jungkook was kissing your brains out. As soon as you open the door him and you reach the room and he slammed you on the closed door. He pinned your hands and kiss you neck.