3. Sweat?🌙

.

.
"But CEO Kim Namjoon said we will not be giving any bikini advertisement this year." You say parking your car in the place of your name. Still on your phone. Its too much hectic at this point.

"He is CEO, I am the Chairman don't forget that Director. Kang." You heard some shouting sound on your speakers. You sigh! You are fucked.

"Yes Chairman Kim Seokjin, I will see what can I do then." You say as the elder Kim cut the line. Who is the Chairman at the business. And the youngest Kim brother is the Managing director who is your best friend too. Kim Taehyung.

You hop into the lift and call Tae.

"Yes you fucker, I just reach home what do you want?" He greeted.

"Well, yeah? Breaking news you asshole, I didn't even reach to home! Your brothers are coming for my life." You say leaning onto the lift.

"Agh! These old men. They just wanna suck our bloods nothing else. What happened now?" He asked and you explain the issue.

While talking to him you reach home and you shatter in your couch. You look at the sky and sigh! "May be I should date." You say to yourself.

.
You are a strong independent woman who earns a lot. There is no lacking in your life that a man have to fulfill also some of them has issues and you are too old to deal with this lovey dovey shit. So you are single but like other people your body needs to react. You are tired of your vibrator at this point. You had flings and one night stand for past three years but nothing major. You wish someone cooler were approaching so you can fuck him once in a while. Someone cooler. Not with adult shit. Someone like Jungkook! "

"What in the fucking world am I thinking? What is wrong with me" you say out loud in your empty home.

"May be I should not release my stress by sexual exercises. That is making me more horny! I should hit the gym." You say and clapped your hands. You do not waste a momment and got fresh and slipped into your gym attire. I sports bra and a leggings. You pull your hair in a tight ponytail and you pour yourself with a big bottle of water with some glucose. Your building has a huge gym which is only for the residents here.

.
You go to the gym floor with excitement on your veins. By entering there you hop into the trademill and made it 3x on an instant. You just need to run for 3 km for the warm up then you will do some squats and some set up a few sets of jumping and that's all you do when you hit the gym some times.

As soon as you finish the running sweat was forming in your forehead. So you let it run and got outta trade mill. You gulp down the water that you bought with you. As soon as you look in the mirror you see a man doing biceps pull ups. You gulp by the view from behind. His shoulder and biceps was too sexy to watch for your sex deprived body. Exactly when you want to see the face of the sleeveless shirt wearing man,

"Checking out are we noona?" Was said by the man. Fuck! You hot cought checking out Jeon Jungkook? But god he is a snack! His body should be kept on museum. His mussles are so yum may be he will also have abs.

"I appreciate people with good physic Jeon, and you got one!" You say and gulp down the rest water. You walk Infront of him and stood 4-5 feet ahead of him and look at the mirror it's time to tease you back Jeon Jungkook you thought in your mind.

.
Jungkook was sitting on his mussles pull set up when you walk Infront of him. Your back view wasn't really helpful for him. He took his snack for the day and look at the ass which will move now. I mean you would be doing squats. (God you guys are dirty minded)

As soon as you start your first set Jungkook gulp down his own salvia. You were enjoying all the attention that a college student was giving you. Well, the hottest college kid you ever came across though! You feel more sexy and conference in yourself. Elder men now has work pressures and more priority in life they will nor worship your body like the younger men do. You smirk when you see in the mirror that Jungkook's eyes were more than glued to your body. So much that he made his snacks waiting to check out you.

 So much that he made his snacks waiting to check out you

As soon as your squats ends you look at the man behind you. "God Jeon! You may be have some drools on the side of your lips." You say and wink at him.

He left out a harsh yet sexy chuckle. "Are you coming to the gym every day this time around Noona?" He asked you sipping on his water bottle.

You who are still doing sit ups respond in confuse tone! "Not sure why though?" Was said by you.

Jungkook walk to your mat and sit Infront of you. You were about to sit on your sit up when you sit finally his lips was a inch above you and his hot breath was fanning your lips. "Cause if you come here I will be here too. For your entertainment purposes and mine." He said in a whisper and you got back on your mat giving him a smirk.

The next time you sit for the next round he was still there looking at your breasts now. "Your eyes does good work in staring Jeon" you are having your share of fun teasing and flirting with a college kid who is doing it for past fifteen days now that you moved.

"Oh noona! Trust me all my body parts does good work. You just need to test them by yourself." He said and with a wink he disappeared.

God this Kid is so intimidating. You said and curse in your mind. At this point you don't care if he is your neighbor and 5yrs younger than you. You are invested on his personality. His appeal is like a magnet you cant help!

 His appeal is like a magnet you cant help!