11. Finally? 🔞

.

You were sitting in a coffee shop with your best friend none other than Kim Taehyung

.
You were sitting in a coffee shop with your best friend none other than Kim Taehyung. He was sipping his Strawberry milkshake while you were having your boba tea.

"Have you ever thought why you never had a female best friend?" Taehyung asked. Now that he mentioned it you also start to think.

"I have no Fucking Idea!" You say in an amused voice.

"Cause you were my best friend. Girls in our class always loathed you." You roll your eyes. But its true though.

"So why don't you have a male best friend?" You said rising you brows.

"The same reason. I was bff with the sexiest girl in class." Taehyung said and both of you burst into laughter.

.
The day went well after a long time. You and Taehyung eat together, did some serious shopping which was needed for both of you. And he just dropped you off to your house. You open the gate and put the shopping bags on the kitchen counter. Looking at the clock you got the idea that it was 7 pm.

You went to the shower and decided to wear only your baggy shirt for the night. It was comfortable to sleep on.

You almost forgot about what Jungkook told you the other day but when you heard the bells at night you hot the idea who could it be.

You walk before looking at your bed room and open the door. "Hi Kook" you said.

He looked confuse for a momment. He was wearing his baggy shirt and trousers but to your surprise he was in a ponytail.

Walking to your apartment "how did you know it was me?" He said and you smile and Went to lock the door

"Because.." you locked the door and see him looking at you hands in pocket. "No one comes here other than you." You say and peck his lips. His bunny smile come to a display when you walk to your bed room.

"Wait Noona..." Saying he followed you. You walk up to the bed and sit there normally. He followed your gaze and walk to your bed.

"What is it Kook? Why are you here?" You say as if you are dumb. He smiled at that.