28. play 🔞

.

I pull my t-shirt open and losen my hair from the ponytail. Jungkook's eyes are glued to my body. Its been so long touching myself.

Well, Jungkook does it planty of time and so good that I never had to touch myself in past few months. I unhook my bras and my breasts were now in show. Jungkook licked his lips. "Don't you love my boobs baby?" He nodded. "You want me to touch them for you?" I ask him.

"Please touch them mommy..." He said as I play with my boobs I close my eyes in the pleasure and my mouth fell open I am gently massaging them. I pinch my nipples in thought of how Jungkook does it.

"Aaahh shit" I hear him groan. His cock ring is getting tighter meaning 1, he is more arroused. 2, its hurting him. 3,he needs to cum.

"You can use your safe words anytime. Mind that okay?" I say but he isn't a brat.

"Do whatever you were doing. I wanna watch and taste my limits." That's my man. I nod and trail my hands to the waist band of my panties. Slipping my hand inside I myself is thundered. May be I am the wettest in my life. If that is a phrase. "Ah kookie your noona is so fucking wet for you, you cant even imagine." I say to him and he groan like an animal.

"Fuck...ahh" I shout as my fingers trail automatically because it's so wet there.

"I...I wanna see...I wanna feel...please noona...I deserve this. please." Jungkook try to break free of the cuffs.

"You will see and feel. You deserve this baby." I pull out my panties and I ride his thigh. As I try to dry hump him his thigh muscles gets wet by me. I am dripping at this point.

"Shit..shit..shit... damn" Jungkook said loud as he feels me. Its paining him both physically and mentally. I can tell but he wants to play along. Such a good sub he is.

I grind a few time and lift my ass just as much to slip my fingers inside me. Without wasting a momment I slip two of them and I start to finger fuck myself. The sound of my moaning is not normal. It can't be. I am on cloud nine. The euphoria that is running through my body is so new and addictive. For a momment I forget the fact that Jungkook is watching me.

One of my hand is grabbing my boobs and another is used in my vagina. My mouth stays open as some sounds came from it. I ride it. It was not enough. It was still not enough. It was not dick. It was not Jungkook's dick.

I was lost in my thoughts when his groaning was heard. "Please use me noona. Use my fucking dick. Please, for god's sake... Fucking please." He could have cried at this point. That was it. I nod and quickly open his cockring and sit on his hard erection. It took maximum 10 thrust to make both of is cum. We were done for. Our bed sheet were wet. I help to calm down and kiss him.

After feeling a bit normal from this intense sex session I open him from the cuffs. "You were so fucking good. I am so proud of you." Saying I kissed him.