24. Family 🌙

.

I am sitting at the bar closely watching Jungkook as he is laughing with my dad's friends

I am sitting at the bar closely watching Jungkook as he is laughing with my dad's friends. He is looking handsome. I might eat him raw tonight.

"He is a good man." My mom said standing bside me. "He knows how to keep you happy. I am finally happy for you sweetheart" my mother said. Noticing that I am looking at him from distance.

"He is... Thank you mom." I say quietly.

"On the other hand..." She sips on the drink. "The bride's brother isn't happy." I gave her a questionable look.

"Sakura's brother? Why?" I ask sipping on my rum.

"Apparently he wanted to get to know you. And he is a bit pricey as he works as a director in some law firm he thinks you can be his match as you are a director too. But he got offended knowing you are dating someone." I let a bitter chuckle. Is he mad or what? Do I look like I care what a man does? I earn lacs in month. Lol.

.
"You should it the pudding its too good." I say sitting Infront of Sakura who is declining my brother's offer to eat the dessert.

"Tell her." My brother said. I smile at them.

"Here you are Noona, I am looking for you. Try the chocolate mousse, its so good." Jungkook said sitting beside me. Before I could say a word one spoon was in my mouth I just hum in satisfaction. His grin wide.

"Where did you manage to find him?" My brother said in a happy tone.

"In my front door actually." I said sarcastically. We all laugh. Jungkook put a kiss on my cheek.

"Well well that must be most wanted woman in Incheon right now. Kang y/n." I heard Wang Haru sitting beside his sister.

"Mr. Wang, lovely to meet you." I say in monotonous tone. "Meet my boyfriend Je..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Oh the younger guy you are screwing?" He said.

"Brother that was disrespectful." Sakura gave me a sorry look on behalf of him but I assure her with a smile. I don't care. He is a dick. His dress up are shown as he is arrogant and he likes to show off money and power that disgust me.

"How old are you buddy?" He asked to Jungkook. To my surprise Kook seemed unbothered.

"24 next September." He said crossing his legs.

"Oh. So what do you do? Let me guess you are a student or worst an unemployed fellow who date mature woman to teeth on her money?" He said my brother had enough he fist his hand. I gave him a nod. I know Jungkook can handle this.

"You know how much y/n earns? Its on lacs like me. She deserves someone who has rich and who can handle her not a young fellow like you." He said and sips on his drink. Sakura is ashamed of her brother now.

"Actually I do work. I think I can handle her if she chooses not to work anymore." Jungkook said looking at me I smile at him.

"Huh! What you do? Waiter? Intern? Junior officer? Just 24 you are." He said looking to Jungkook's eyes as of he is challenging.

"You don't have to answer that" my brother said. Yuki also thinks that Jungkook does something little like his age.

"My post is called...um...what it was babe?" Jungkook said sassily "ah yes! CEO" as his sentence finished Wank Haru chuckled.

"In your dreams? Or its an onean company?" He said.

"Have you heard of Jeon enterprise?" Jungkook said this time. Haru frawn and I sit back with my musse. This will be fun to watch.

"You mean...the Jeon enterprise who Just announced their heir this Month?" Now he seems nervous. They are the biggest company so everyone knows.

"Yes. Noona was there as my date. She stood up in my side all night." Jungkook looked at me with smile and I smile at him back.

"Don't tell me you are THE JEON JUNGKOOK" Haru can be shaky now. My brother understand the thing he is biting his lips to seal his laugh.

"Yes. I am positive." He said.

"Sir I am really sorry I didn't mean to offend you in any possible situation. I am ashamed of my actions. I hope this wouldn't stop your family to invest on our company." Lol. So he is begging Jungkook now.

"It's okay. What was your name again? Mr..wang is it?" He nodded fast. "I know how to keep my woman happy in every possible way. And if she wasn't satisfied with me she would ask trust me." Jungkook said. I am wet. He called me his woman and its true he satisfied me.

Wow! What an incident.

.

.

.

It was a great evening. We had lot of fun. Jungkook seems to be a part of my family in just a day. When we came back to the hotel room, he slammed me in the shower and gave all of him to me. We both took turns and came in the shower. Later we start to cuddle for sleep. The only thing I could think of how we had sex. It was nothing like fuck show. He was all over me as if he is making love to me. He kissed me before closing his eyes but I stare at him for a long time. Jungkook? Do you also happen to love me Like I do to you??

Or is it all in my head?