18. Green is good🌙

.

°• Your point of view •°

.
°• Your point of view •°

.
As I got out of the shower, I was shocked to find an empty room. Jungkook was watching YouTube videos when I was going to shower. I check on the veranda
And the other spaces. He was no where to be found. As soon as I took my phone on hand to text him the door of the hotel room swing open.

"Where were you?" I said.

"Ah noona, I was picking up something. You done showering?" He asked leaving the bag on the bed.

"Yes." I said and walk to him. I touch his abs and look at him with lustful eyes. His eyes change.

As I lock my lips on his he could not help but kiss me back. Passion was clear on the kiss and I pressed my naked core to his shorts where a bulge is making its place.

"Mmmhhhmm Noona," Jungkook called me pulling out of the kiss. I took the opportunity to kiss on his neck and suck on the skin. There. My first ever visible mark to Jeon. But he patiently wait  till I finish.

"What?" I whine a little. A pout formed on my lips. He chuckled.

"As much as I love to do this now, I am afraid I can't." He said creasing my wer hair.

"Why?" I asked him.

"We have a diner planned up. After that we can play as much as we like" he winked at me.

"Yeah right. We have flight at the 4 am. We can't even spend the night here." I say rolling my eyes.

"Noona, you know you are a big grumpy baby?" He teased me.

"The baby among us is you Jeon." I say with authority. His eyes got dark. One of his hand went in my towels and reach the bud on my clit. He gave it a gentle massage making me moan a little. As I close my eyes my head tilt in pleasure.

He got the access to my neck and suck on my skin. I was getting wet. His mouth reach to my earlobe and he suck on it. When I was almost throbbing and ready to be abused. I heard his whisper in my ear.

"Don't call me baby again. I am that man whose touch can weaken your knees Kang y/n. See me as that man." He said and leave me on that instant. I pant as he let me sit on the bed. The towel that was wrapped around my body is now gone. He lick his hands clean looking at me.

"Fuck me please" I said as I wasn't in sense. The pleasure he gave me densed my mind. He chuckled.

"If you are a good girl, get ready for the dinner and do exactly as I say. Daddy will reward you. I promise" he said and kissed my head. I was frustrated. Fuck this kid agh! But I had no other choice other than being patient. Cause his dick is all that makes me satisfied.