8. Lappie 🔞

.

.
"But that's exactly what I was fearing about!" Namjoon said as you gulp. "It's gone weird, not like my expectations. Its like we are sexualising females. Old thought." You could not agree more.

"Did Hyung told you to do so Miss Kang?" Namjoon's aura is too strong for you.

"He did." Namjoon sighed. He picked up the phone and put on the call.

"Hyung, why did you overdue the perfume advertisement?" He asked.

"Stop shouting all the time." He added.

"So?" You have no idea what they are talking now but you sit anyway.

"Fine. But don't again manipulate Y/N. Okay?" You gulp.

"Yes Mr. Chairman, have a nice date." He said and cut the line.

"We can redo the naked part. Just call the editors. That's it. He is in a good mood. Do while it lasts." Namjoon said and you nod. Only then you heard a knock on the door.

"Babe, are you not done yet? Let's get going...oh! Miss Kang.!" Namjoon's girlfriend and your Assistant director Maria bowed to you.

"Oh it's already 9! Miss Kang, you should go to. We will head now." Namjoon said showing his dimples. You smile too and went to Taehyung's cabin.

"Are you leaving?" You ask popping your head as he is taking his bag on hand while his jacket is also rests on that.

"Yes. Have a fuck session arranged." He wink at you. You sigh. Are you the only one who doesn't have anyone? May be!

Tae came and hugged you. "You okay?" He asked carefully looking at you. You nod. "You want massages later?" He offer sweetly as both of his hands points your shoulder while you guys walk to the lift.

"Ah Tae it feels so good." You moan and he chuckled.

"This sounds awfully wrong you know?" He said.

"I don't care. Okay have fun fucking and be safe." You said to him as both of you reach to your own respective cars.

"I love you." He said and you show him finger hearts.

.
You were already tired and it was almost 10 so you go to a food truck and bought yourself some chicken nuggets. As you were about to reach in the stairway you saw Mrs. Jeon playing with her puppy. She is a warm figure it makes you happy.

"Hi aunty Jeon, How are you?" You ask.

"Oh hi y/n, I am good how about you?" She asked and patted your shoulders.

"Good. What's his name?" You asked as you took the dog on your lap.

"Gyu." She said.

"Aw! He is adorable." You say as you play with him a little.