6. Sins 🔞

.

.
"Mam, you sure the new intern is ready for the take over?" Your assistant ask you as you are going through the magazine.

"Trust me. And please..." Saying you look at her. "Don't tell this to chairman Kim. He always nags like moms." You roll your eyes. You are so done with Seokjin's nagging. You love and respect him a lot but the nagging part is painful for your head at this point.

"Ok mam, your schedule is done for today." She said and you look at the watch it's 7.30 pm. You nod her as she can go for now. You see through the magazines and yes all the product your company worked for has some satisfactory marketing. So you are quite satisfied for today.

You took your necessary things from your desk and look at Taehyung's cabin which is beside yours. You knock before clicking the door knob open and what you saw you were not ready.

One girl was sitting on his desk well not sitting spreading her legs and he was in between them. Is he eating her out? Fuck you closed the door. Thank god they were too invested to see you.

You took your phone while humping on the lift.

Little missy:

"Next time lock your door while fucking girls you dumb shit! I had to see other's vagina only cause of you."

Sent
8.02 pm.

.
As soon as you park your car you walk out of garage and go to the store next to your building. You bought a frozen set of meal. Why? Cause you are always tired when it comes to cooking. You walk along the lift and found your keys on your bag.

You get into the shower and got fresh you wear a pair of tee with nothing at all. You walk alone in your balcony and see the night view as your food was getting ready on the microwave. When you heard the beep, you open and sit on your dining counter with food and laptop. After eating you hear the doorbell. The fuck! You look at the wall clock and it was past 10 in the night.

"Who is it?" You walk to the door to see the man who is standing there.

You open the gate and look at the man "what Jungkook?" You ask can be said a bur rudely.

He smiled a bit and motion to the lighter and the pack to his hand. "Wanna join for a smoke noona?" He asked.

.
•° Rooftop °•
.
•° Your point of view °•

.

.
I look at Kook who is smoking leaning to the rooftop side. One hand on his pocket as the smoke out some ciggetate. He does look sexy. Taw was right I should be serious about my sex life. I am way to single and frustrated at this point. Tae is releasing stress on the other hand. I inhale some nicotine and then exhale it to the air.