38. That's it! 🔞

.

.

.

Time Jump

.
"Mamma I did nothing the boy came and fight with me." Kiki said by himself. You sighed.

"Jeon Jungki, I am disappointed in you don't defend yourself." You scold your son who is now 7 years old and is a grade 2 student.

"I am sorry. I will finish my homework. I will be in granna's." He said and left the room quietly. You want to hug him and tell him it's okay. But as parents sometimes you need to be hard on kids to make them realize what is right and wrong. And also he will get the love in his grand mother's house now. So big deal.

You sigh and take your phone. It's 4 pm. You had to bunk your work for the principal call. You dial on Jin's number as he is the chairman of the company still.

"Yes, Did Kiki fought too much?" Jin asked laughing.

"Apparently he did. I am in home now. I think I will dodge the work for today." You say and a affirmative action came from the phone.

You change into your comfy clothes and walk to the next door. Jungki was doing his homework as he promised. You chat with Mr and Mrs. Jeon for a bit and came back to home.

You decided to cook some meal for everyone. Specially for Jungkook. As it was almost 7 the front door wide opens.

"Did he won?" Was the first thing said by Jungkook as he walk to the house.

You roll your eyes while preparing the food. "He is your son I have no doubts about it." You say monotonously.

Jungkook came and hugged you from the behind. "Someone seems grumpy today." He said stamping his chin on your shoulder.

"I had to ditch work cause our son fought with his classmate Jeon. You need to scold him. You are spoiling him way too much Mr. Jeon" you say.

"I will keep that in mind from next time Mrs. Jeon" you sigh and with that both of you locked your lips and kiss each other passionately.

As you took off to breath you saw the main entrance open and an innocent child holding his eyes.

"Kiki?" Jungkook said shamelessly.

"I swear I didn't watch dadda and mamma kissing." He said letting go of his eyes.

Well now you are blushing. The heat is clear in your cheeks. Jungkook cleared hus throat and walk to the little monster in the room.