37. New deal? 🌙

.

One month later

.
One month later
.

.
"So that's all for today gentlemen" you say in your conference room as all of them bowed and left the room.

"Wanna go out for a drink tonight?" Taehyung asked you as he was grabbing his things too. You nod in positive.

You and Taehyung had a great night and you guys talked about manu things. It was almost midnight and time for you to came back home.

As you slept really late it was hard for you to wake up may be. "Mamma? Wakey wakey..." Jungki chanted Infront of your face and you open your eyes.

"Morning Kiki. Mamma's head hurts baby." You say stretching your body.

"Are you okay Noona?" Jungkook asked popping his head in your bedroom.

"No kook. I am suffering from a hangover and my head hurts." You say sitting in the bed.

"Oh god! How much did you drink?" He said coming to room he took Kiki on his lap and started to walk. "Leave mamma alone. Mamma got awe in head." He said to his 17 month old son. You could not help but smile.

"I will be back in a momment." He said to you and locked your door.

You move left and right in your bed. Thank god today is Saturday. Agh! Your head still hurts.

"Here" Jungkook came back with a medicine on his hand for hangover may be and you smile at him. Sitting on the bed you gulp it dow with the water he had on his other hand.

"Where is Kiki?" You ask in sleepy voice.

"With nanny. Why?" He asked sitting beside you. You shrugged. He creased on the back of your body and stood up.

"I will go tell Mrs. Lee to make some hangover soup for you." Saying Jungkook was walking you grab his wrist and with that he shoot you a confusing look.

"Stay..." You say slowly.

Jungkook's eyes widen. "What?" He asked slowly. You feel the heat in your cheeks. Its been a month of you being shifting here. You and Jungkook are in good terms in talking and meeting wise. The day you came back to this house was the only day you kissed him. And both of you decided to let the time be cool and you guys can evolve together after the two years of gap.

Jungkook has always respected the decision. Though you guys practically live together Jungkook never tried to push himself on you. You on the other hand were becoming Kiki's mother rather looking at Jungkook. So now you saying him stay in the same bed as you is something totally new.