5. Just sex?🌙

.

.
"Fuck Noona! Your lips taste so good." Jungkook said panting as the kiss ended. You could say the same for him. "I wonder how your other parts will taste?" Saying Jungkook put his hand to your upper thighs and it start to trail. As soon as his finger was about to touch your panty line you slapped his hands.

"Ouch! Noona~~" he whined.

"Have patience baby boy." Saying you get a hold of yourself. "Listen, its really late and I am tired as fuck. You have college tomorrow right?" You ask the younger man as he nod to you.

"So go to your home. Noona is free tomorrow, come to my home after college okay? We need to talk." You say.

"But Noona" Jungkook was eager to have you.

"No buts, move your butt Jeon."

"Fine~" As he walk away you smirk! Such a good listener.

.
"You okay?" Taehyung asked as you put your head on his lap. You guys had lunch together and made the price quotation list of the gala night. Now you guys are free.

"Yeah! Just a little headache." Taehyung put his hand on your temple and massage it.

"Agh Tae you are the best." You moan in the satisfaction.

"Its been a whole ass life knowing your right spots you ass" he said and you lean to his touch. This thighs were all you cling to And he is creasing his best friend while scrolling through the phone.

"Are you texting a girl" you ask still eyes closed for the relaxing massage.

"Yeah! I am into an app for last 2 weeks, you text people and meet and fuck. That easy." He said as you rolled you eyes mentally.

"Seriously Taehyung? I thought you are better than this." You say and he stopped.

"Do you really think we have time to date as now both of us is the director of the whole freaking company? Y/N, may be you didn't say it but both of us are workoholic and at this point of career we do nothing but shine. Look at us! Can you spend 3 hour on a man or rather you would do some agency work and earn some profit for the company." Your ears catch every single word he said. And you could not agree more. How can a middle class average girl like you became millionaire at the age 28? Of course by hard work!

"That's true. We work quite a lot. And dating seems kinda dramatical to me nowadays. Fucking is a good desicion." You say as Taehyung clapped his hands.

"Yes. So I will get going, enjoy your alone time or you can join the site to get some good fucks and release tension like me." He said as both of you walk to the main door of your pent house.

"I will think about it." Saying you kissed his cheeks and hug him with a open gate.

"See ya babe" Taehyung puts a kiss on your head and you lean to it. When you were about to close your door "oh hey kook" was heard by you and you poke your head out.

"Hi hyung. How are you?" Jungkook asked with a smile on his face. He is wearing glasses and has a backpack behind him. A hoodie is fitted him loosely but he is looking way too cute and sexy at the same time that you want to eat him now. Well that sounded wrong!

As soon as Taehyung hop to the lift he looks at you

As soon as Taehyung hop to the lift he looks at you. "You free noona?" Fuck! What he wants?

"Um..yes I guess." You said gulping. He nod.

"I will be in your place within half an hour." He said and without your answar he opened his gate and vanished.

.
You were scrolling through your insta feed. You dont have much of enough time in mondays. But as it was a busy weekend for the company you willingly took the break so it feels good. The bell rang and you know exactly who is there.

Before opening the gate you look up to yourself and your shorts were too revealing for a college student but you dont mind. What Tae said made sense though.

"Hi Kook!" You said and he smiled at you like a little bunny.

"Come in" saying you check him out. He is wearing a white varsity and shorts. His phone on his hands and his big locks are backbrushed. Was the undercut always there? Fuck that is hot! You thought.

He sat on the couch you were lying momment ago. He eyed your apartment and you sit across him on the other couch.

"You told me to come noona" saying he licked his lips. His eyes was clearly on your overly exposing inner thighs.

"About that...' you put cution in your thighs so that he can't see more. He chuckled and got the teasing part and look directly to your eyes. "You really meant it when you said I am your fantasy?" He seems amused.

"Trust me noona, I wanna get collared by you and at the same time fuck you raw in the public like a little rabbit in heat." Your eyes shake for a momment and you knew what he meant.

"Only sex when both of us need? Just a deal of fantasies??" You say looking at him.

"One hundred percent fine by me." He said and spread hid thighs.

"Cool then..." You srugged.

He lick his lip another time and bute his bottom one following it. His hand crawl over to this thighs and he spank there for two times. "Come baby, sit here then let me taste your lips again" he smirked.

You gulp.

A.N.

I am sorry but I am traveling. So I am a few hours late with the update.