23. wedding Bells 🌙

.

"You need to bring the boy you are posting in sns you got that?" Mom asked me as Jungkook stole the piece of my pizza

.
"You need to bring the boy you are posting in sns you got that?" Mom asked me as Jungkook stole the piece of my pizza. I glare at him but he showed me his rabbit teeth smile. I roll my eyes.

"Why I need to bring him?" I ask to my mother cause she is being sturbarn now.

"It's your brother's wedding. You need to bring date y/n." She says matter of factly.

"Fine mom. I am talking to Namjoon about the off days. I don't know if I can make it for 5 days but 3 days is for sure. Okay mom?" I asked her nervously. As Jungkook is finished eating and waiting for the slice in my hand. No way I am giving him this. I bite it on that momment. He narrowed his eyes.

I heard a hearable sigh. "Fine. It's your job so I can't force you. But y/n, there is more to life other than work you know?" She knows I am an workoholic.

"I know mom." I say looking at Jungkook I smile. "I am enjoying life too trust me." I assure her.

"Then bring the date" she said in a happy tone.

"I will talk to him." Assuring her I cut the line.

I washed my hands and disposed the pizza box at the trash can. I walk to the sofa where we were watching the kdrama. Resuming the series, Jungkook scoot me with his arms and I put my head on his shoulder. He plays with my hair.

I cover us with blanket. "Soo..." I tried to talk to him as she stopped playing with my hair.

"Soo??" He asked. I sit on my favourite place on the earth which is his lap obviously. He put both of his hands on either side of my waist.

"When are you joining your office?" What am I saying? I hate my mom.

"Next month. You know it Noona." He said looking in my eyes creasing his hands on sides of me. "You look beautiful" he said out of no where. Fuck!

"My brother is getting married next week you know?" I say as he nuzzled his nose on my belly.

"I know" he mumbled in my skin. I crease his hair.

"I was wondering if you were free that weekend. He is doing a destination wedding and I could use a date" I say. He paused in the lump of my boobs. Then he shot open his eyes and face me.

"Y-you want me...to..um to be your date in your family program?" He asked me. Eyes big. Pfft child.

"Yes. If you are willing then." I say looking here and there not to his face.

He cupped my face and made me look at him. "It would be an honour Noona." He said and we lock our lips together. It was easy. Later we couldn't finish the show. You know why. This kid is always horny.

.

.

.

.