13. Incheon 🌙

..........................

.
"So, how is your work going? I can sence its good by the amount of money is deposited in our Bank account every month" your dad gave you a proud smile. Your heart melts. You work your ass off to make your parents proud.

"It's going great dad. It's just I have to be busy all the time. It tires me up." You say putting your food on your mouth.

"What about your personal life? Have you found someone? Should we arrange some blind dates?" Your mother asked over enthusiastically.

"Come on mom, let her be!" Your brother Yuki said.

"What do you mean let her be? She is 28! On her age I was pregnant with her and not to mention you were 2." She nag. That's the reason you don't come home often.

"She is successful woman Lia, you should be proud of your daughter like I am. She is sensible enough to take her own decisions too. When it will be time she will have someone and will get married." Your father said. You sigh.

"Talking about marriage, when is yours guys?" You asked your brother and her girlfriend who is sitting to change the topic.

"Anytime soon. I hope Yuki is planning something." Your brother's girlfriend Sakura said looking at your brother with love. He smiled at her and hold her hand to kiss it. Your mother wipe her tears. You were smiling.

"I am so proud of my son. Unlike some people here..." Your mother eyed you and then continued "my son respect love." You roll your eyes at your mother.

"Oh god! Stop it mom" you nag and drank the whole glass of whiskey.

"Dad, how about 2 month prior to today? Can we do a destination wedding in Jeju Island?" Your brother asked.

"Yes. Fine with me." Your dad said.

"Awesome" you clapped and everyone hug each other.

"And you.." your mom point her fingers at you. "Bring a plus one...and no, Taehyung is not considered as boyfriend." God it's a drag!

.
You were freshen up and totally ready for the bed. How the 2 days vacation ended you have no idea. You have an early morning flight tomorrow so you need to sleep. Only then you feel your phone vibrating.

.

Daddy Kook: