21. Adapting 🌙

.

.
As you wake up from the nap you goran. Your eyes still feel heavy. You search for your phone and it was 10 pm. It was a weekend to relax and you spend the whole day out with Taehyung and Jin for the next big entertainment project your company was heading. You need to eat something. Anything.

You put on a gown above Your silk bralatte and shorts.

You walk to the kitchen and to your surprise there was food. A little rice bawl and a chicken curry with a fish fry. Traditional Korean food with a mini pack of Kimchi there. You smile and eat your food sitting on the island. Of course it was aunty Jeon. She knows how much you hate to cook.

As you were almost finished you heard the main entrance of your apartment open. Jungkook walk quietly and sat on the sofa. Not saying a word he was scrolling through the phone. Washing the plate you walk to him and sat on his lap.

Hugging him like a koala, you put a small kiss in the crook of his neck. He fiddled your back. You giggle a little. Too tired to talk you stay there for a brief momment. Even Jungkook don't say a word.

It took you a long but then you realize it. "Are you upset about something Kookie?" Cause its unlike him to be this silent.

"Papa wants me to join the company. I... Kinda am scared." How cute. You smile and face him. You put few smooches on his lips.

"You will do just fine." You assure him.

"You think so?" He asked still confused.

"I know so." Saying you cupped his face and kiss on the tip of his nose. I bunny smile appread on his face.

"What would I do without this woman" he said and sighed dramatically. You slap him on his chest and he kissed you. These are not the kisses you guys share while filling the fantasy deal. These are sweet. Non lustical. No sex involve, no passion involve, just adoration and love?

Yes. Love.

.

.

.

You were working on your laptop sitting in the kitchen counter. There are a few things that are needed to be checked and send to Namjoon. With that a shoot will be happening in the evening. You just need to concentrate.

"Eat my dick Kook" Tae shouted.

"Shut up hyung, you always become passive aggressive when you are losing" Jungkook shouted too.

"Fuck you. You just see I wont lose to you this time" he actually gets serious.

What was your line again? Agh! You are losing concentration. You just needed to finish it but these clowns decided to play games on your TV. Boys!