7.Work! 🌙

.

.
"Seriously Jungkook?" You sit on the sofa across him.

"Why? What wrong Noona?" He asked innocently. You roll eyes and see the paper and pen in his hand and excitement in his eyes.

"You took the word deal too seriously I guess." You say and check the time its 9 pm. You came back from work just half an hour ago.

"Of course. Lets list out at least 10 things. 5 from you and five from me. After that we will sign the deal. What say?" He said.

"Okay. I am ordering pizza you want some?" You ask to Jungkook and he nodded.

It took you guys more than one hour and two large pizza to come up with a deal. You clapped your hands. "Yayy" you say semi sleepily.

"Okay Noona when you want to start?" Jungkook said eye Fucking you.

"When We both are in mood Kook, control your emotions." You say but you walk up to the sofa and sat on his lap. His eyes not moving from yours he gulped.

You took your phone out of your pocket and took the paper from him. As soon as you clicked your copy, "what are you doing?" He asked.

"I took my copy of the deal." You say. As he smirked. You bite your lower lip looking at his sexy one.

"Fuck Noona, if you do that again I won't be able to control mygself to fuck your brains out." He said and you gulp the sensation.

You put your fingers on the side of his face and trail it down to his lips. You press your thumb on that. Jungkook visibly gulp. You smirk. He is really sensetive to your touch. But his eyes never left your once.

"Such a good baby boy." You say patting his head. He beams. Actually he can be a good sub. A muscular man like him is seen simply as a dom but nah! He is a sub. May be a switch. You will find out.

"Can I get a kiss for being a good boy Noona?" He asked like a baby that he seems.

"Of course you can." You say smiling at the man. You peck him on the lips. Little pecks. Then the peck continues after few more pecks the lips stays lock. Then the tongue come on the mouth at that's it. Jungkook grabbed your ass and squeeze them by his big hands. You moan between the kiss. Jungkook visibly groan it seems like he is growling at this point.

He picked up your waist and before you knew you were slammed on the sofa and he was above you. "Tell me noona, how can you moan this sexily? It chase my sane...oh god." He said and kissed you neck. You fist his hair and moan loud. Jungkook bite on your neck.

"Ah fuck jungkook." You manage to say. He didn't even respond but squeeze your boobs by his hand. A loud moan again left your throat.

He left the neck and look at you. "Now,now, what did I tell about moaning? You really want to tease me dont you? Bad kitten." He said and grab a fist of your hair sexily and kiss you. Oh fuck! Not a sub! He is a god damn switch!