16. Pool 🔞

.

As soon as you bent on the pool's wall Jungkook grabbed your hips under the water

His hands touched all the right places as they should and you moan out his name.
He didn't waste a minute and thrust deep in you. "Fuck kook" you shouted so loud your voice echoed in the open air place that you guys are currently in.

"Fuck Noona, you feel so tight like this...aghh" he said and grabbed a fistful of your hair "so fucking tight" he mumbled as he thrust in you.

The water in the pool was vibrant at this point. Whenever he thrusts in you his hips and your hips movement causes the water to make a wave in the pool. The sound was like pleasure to your ear.

Whenever Jungkook thrust the wave hits the wal of pool as he hits your wall of joy.

"Ahhh... Daddy please... Please let me see you... Let...aaaaahh" you could not finish your sentence as Jungkook hands grabbed you from the neck and choked you sinfully.

He scoot close to you and licked your earlobe. "What do you want from daddy?" He whispered in your ears. You become more wet at this action if it's possible.

"I wanna see daddy and touch him." You say demandingly. A smirk curl on his face.

"Doesn't good girls beg kitten?" He said releasing the choke on your neck.

He thrust with more pressure this time. "Aaah" you shout out loud and you were helpless there was nothing in the wall you could grab or scratch for the matter.

"Please daddy... Let me see you...let me... Haaah! Touch you... Please.. pretty please" you whine like a little girl wanting her favourite flavour ice cream.

Jungkook seemed satisfied. He let his manhood out of you and turn you around. Now your back was slammed on the pool's wall. "Wrap your legs on my hip babygirl" he commanded panting. You do not waste a single moment and oblige his orders.

You collide your lips with his and cling for your dear life as he thrust you like there's no next time. You moaned in the kiss and scratches were seen on his milky white skin. This will leave marks. But who cares.

"Noona. I am gonna pull out then. I think I will cum now" he said panting. Yes. He is not wearing condom today. Fuck! Thank god he thought about it. You nod as your knot was built to cum.

As he pull out he cum outside and you pant as your high hits you. Your body feels lite. Now that you are in water it even feels dizzy.