34. Yet 🌙

.

(This will be Jungkook's look for 26 years old him

(This will be Jungkook's look for 26 years old him. I mean a dad Jungkook)

.
°• your point of view •°
.

.
"We can always share home so its not a big deal." Namjoon said in phone to Tae as I scroll through my phone.

"What is it?" I asked to Namjoon.

"He didn't got the keys of my new house. So both of us will stay in Kim villa. With Jin Hyung's family and Tae." Namjoon said and I smile. Not a big deal for me. Jin got married 6 months ago. So he lives with his wife while Taehyung is well, being him he is still a fuck boy! Not in any serious condition with anyone.

Namjoon is again him. He has been seeing girls in states but its never something serious. We have been living under the same roof for two years now. So no one knows him better than me at this point.

He helped me a lot to process about what happened with Jungkook and he let me evolve as a friend. We are not saints so we share our fare share of weak momment too. But we are never something that is to tell.

Well, we are waiting for the car. Finally in Korea. Its been 2yrs for me to be here. I never thought of coming back. But our USA branch is well running there.  Jin and Tae needs us here as our company is huge now. Its the 2nd biggest. Yes, you can guess the 1st one. Jeon enterprise. Jungkook is dealing well. I can tell by the progress.

Jungkook.

I will still name him as the same I left him.

"The love of my life"

No other man walking on this planet can be named that. Its true.

What I did back then was rude to him. But it was for both of us. I was tensed for him its true but there was no trust there. He was guilty and I couldn't stand that. He was a victim and I left him on that situation, thinking this breaks my heart. But I had to.

He has the best parents. I had my full faith in Uncle and Aunty Jeon. I knew both of them will handle him. And that surely happened.

As me and Namjoon were traveling through the city I think all of this in my mind.

This is where I used to live.

This is where Jungkook lives.

I don't know if the apartment I bought is still like that! I mean if they wanted to sell it, they would let me know or any broker will call me. But there was no call. So I suppose its still there.