16|| Wishing A Happy Xmas

Thank you so so so much for those who continued to read this story and who keeps on supporting despite the long wait I always give you guys! It means so much to me! ^___^

Donut forget to give me your opinions about this story! ;)

Instagram = @melovepizzas

Twitter = @dardarluver11

VOTE, COMMENT, LOVE, and PROMOTE!

Happy summer and happy 22k reads! :*

---------------------

Chapter Sixteen - Wishing A Happy Xmas

**JADE's POV**

•Friday at six o'clock

"Food's all ready, mum." I announced to her as I put the last tray of chocolate chip cookies on the table where some of the food was located.

It's six in the evening-or afternoon to some-and we're all ready for the party. The streamers and the decorations were done, the whole house was cleaned, the Christmas Tree was up and shining, catching every person's attention when they pass by.

I'm already expecting Darren to arrive right now, but seemingly he doesn't reply to any of my texts. He doesn't pick up his phone either.

I saw mum passing by as she tied her hair into a high ponytail. "So, do you already have your gift for your monito?" she smiled.

She knows that mine is monito, a boy, but of course, she doesn't know it was Darren. I don't take it as a big deal to tell it.

Besides, she will know it as soon as we do the exchanging of gifts.

"Yeah. I have it." I answered simply. Although I wasn't sure I have. . Nah I'm sure it's there in my room. "I'll go up in my room for a while, mum. See ya." I told her and ran upstairs to my room.

Did I even bought a gift for Darren?

I came into my room in a rush and rummaged all over the place for the gift. I didn't remember wrapping a gift with a tag written: To: Darren. . . Did I?

And then I realized. .

I didn't have a gift for Darren.

Damn, damn, damn!! I wailed in my thoughts.

How come I never bought a gift for him? I have more than a day to buy! Heck, how am I supposed to go to the mall and buy and wrap it in less than two hours?!

Dammit!

I paced back and forth in my room, thinking about a solution for this problem. What am I going to give? How am I going to get a gift now?

What exactly was in your mind the past few days? An annoying voice in my head popped out.

I don't know! Ugh, let's not worry about that right now. All I have to worry right now is the gift for my monito!

Why does it have to be Darren? _ _#

I browsed my bookshelves for a book that I rarely use to give him.

"Recipes Fit For a King, Yo-yo Tricks, Different Types of Grass?! Goddammit how did these got here?!" I complained angrily, a bead of sweat falling down from my forehead.

I wish I could give him the Divergent series, but I don't have any of them. I can just delay my giving of gift, but I'll be embarrassed! I don't want to them to think that Darren is nothing to me that's why I always forget to even buy him a single gift!