26|| Too Late

This chap's dedicated to each and every one of you :)

Guys, are you okay with Romeo Beckham playing as Brylle? ^__^ haha, imagine him as a brunet :D (media) But if you guys have any suggestions for Brylle's cast, that would be so much better :D make sure that he looks like a 14 year old dude tho :)) mehehehe xD

Romeo Beckham's just so freaking handsome *___* he's 12 like me *gaspsss* hahahaha xD okay.

Instagram = @melovepizzas

Twitter = @dardarluver11

VOMMENT, LOVE, FAN, and PROMOTE!

I hate Brylle :3

___________________________

Chapter Twenty-Six - Too Late

**JADE's POV**

I woke up by the sudden buzz of my phone. Wait, not only 'buzz', but buzzes.

I rubbed my eyes with a groan but then it widen, seeing my phone in my hands. Gosh, I slept with it in my hands. And that reminds me of Darren's last message last night. .

What was that heart for? I swear, I could've screamed if only I wasn't sleepy. Really sleepy that I couldn't handle a second longer without closing my eyes. My heart almost leaped out of my chest the moment I saw a freaking heart after his goodbye.

That was the first time ever!

I blushed at the image of it.

But then my smiling figure morphed into a frowning one the moment I realized that someone just ruined my sleep. The notifications were at Twitter and it was four in the morning for the love of God!

"Stupid vibration." I muttered. I should've turned it in a silent mode before drifting off to sleep.

I opened it and saw five messages that came from Mr. Twitter, the usual bastard who always messages me, Matthew freaking Jimenez. Heck, who really is this guy. I'm getting sick of his identity of being anonymous.

'LONG TIME NO CHAT, JADEEYY!! :D'

'Look, yesterday I was so happy bc I finally talked to my crush in person again after 618462746172 years!! THAT WAS DABEST DAYYY!! ∩__∩'

'I really couldn't believe it!! As always, she looked incredibly beautiful! AND very hot ;D ohh gawwdd I can't even...'

'PLEASE GIMME TIPS OF GETTING YOURSELF TO SLEEP BC I CAN'T SLEEP AFTER THAT MOMENT!! ^___^'

'Some guy ruined it tho. -___-'

My eyes widened at the messages. Woah. Matthew just got annoyingly worse. He went all-girly just because of his 'crush'. And I swear, I want to smack him right now.

'You fudging woke me up, you asshole! It's four in the morning, dammit! What's wrong with your watch?' -J

After a few seconds, he replied.

'YESS YOU REPLIED!'

Dafuq? How in hell did he get so hyper in a lovely dawn like this?

'..... k.' -J

I then put my phone on the desk, annoyed at the fact that I'll be doing my daily morning routine again a few hours later. But hey, just a few months more, and this school year will be done. You can do it, Jade.

I buried my face on my fluffy pillow and was going to close my eyes, when. . .

Buuzzzzzz. . . .