7|| An Invitation To What?!

Heya! Please check out my stories! Thanks a bunch!:*

Don't forget to vote! :)

And since it's already school days, I'll be updating slower. School's much more important than this and it's even more important to me 'coz I'm a graduating student! ;] Comment if you're a grade 6 pupil! XD

Instagram = @melovepizzas

VOTE, COMMENT, and PROMOTE!

Thanks! *Turning on school mode -.-

--------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven - An Invitation To What?!

**JADE's POV**

Few days had already passed, and boring Friday finally came.

I have to admit that this is one hell of a week. Full of assignments, full of questions here and there, and full of goddamn acting.

TGIF, I must say. Since it's Friday and tomorrow's a Sat, it's time to rest my thoughts, study a bit, and sleep a lot. I must be free for the weekend and that. Is. Final. No distractions at all.

It's already recess period and I'm with here with Ryan on a table just near the food area. No signs of Ericka yet.

I wonder what she up to?

I took a last bite of my Burger and let out a big burp, showing that I'm clearly full. "Ry, I'm full. Let's go." I stated with a bored tone.

Ryan looked at me with shock, with crumbs of the Burger on his mouth. "Wwt!" I can barely hear a word he says 'coz his mouth is full. "Tht ws stll the secnd tme! Wy dnt you---"

"Finish that first." I ordered him with a chuckle as he smiled at me smugly, eating all the food that's in his mouth and continued.

"Dude, that was still the second time you ate their new Hawaiian Burger. It's their new recipe and everyone's dying to taste this! And you're just going to give it away??" he exclaimed with disbelief as he tapped five more burgers on the tray.

"Ry, I said I'm full. Do you even care about me or because you want me to get fat?" I smirked, clutching my full belly.

"Hm, maybe both." Ryan smiled. "I want you to be fat so that I can hug you all the time. Sounds good?" he raised a thumb up as I laughed at his stupid joke.

Oh if being very fat is the only way of getting to be hugged by you everyday, then I'll gladly make myself fat as a sumo wrestler. Sounds good, Ry?

He's gorgeous. *___*

"Oh shut it." I made a gesture for him to go away as he chucked. I checked my wrist watch and as if a lightning bolt struck me, my eyes suddenly widened. "Woah, look at the time. I still have to deliver these papers to the principal's office." I said as I carried a small stack of papers with me.

"So you're the mail man for today." Ryan smirked jokingly. "I'll go with you then." he told me as I began to think that a tinge of pink is already forming on my cheeks.

You're the bestfriend anyone could ever ask for, Ryan.

"Neh, no need. Besides, you still have a honeymoon with your darling burgers. I don't want to be a piece of dirt in the picture." I joked, seeing him grinning.

"Oh they aren't my darlings. But there is one girl here who I want to spend my honeymoon with." Ryan wiggled his brows as I began to feel butterflies down there, but also a feeling of desperation.