27|| Damsel In The Rain

A few of you are commenting as to why Jade replies Matthew even if she doesn't need to and thinks that she's some kind of flirt. You see, Jade may be kind of mean to Darren here, but she also has this gentle side. She thinks that it's not cool to neglect someone's message. And Matthew here is very persistent, so she can't do anything but just reply.

And I really need Matthew to be persistent and mysterious. Jade here is trying her best not to reply him, in a rude way, but she can't help but reply since she's really curious of who Matthew is. I also made Matthew to bring some fun so... yeah. Hope y'all get that. :)

Thank you for your feedbacks :))

Instagram = @melovepizzas

Twitter = @dardarluver11

VOMMENT, PROMOTE

Thanks a bunch :D

_______________________

Chapter Twenty-Seven - Damsel In The Rain

**JADE's POV**

"We'll be done by five." I told my driver as he nodded. I left my backpack in the car then went out, ringing the doorbell of my classmate's house.

Me and my groupmates were going to practice for the movie making. It's a big project in the English subject and we are all excited to be actors and actresses for our movie. Today we're just going to finalize our story plot and then we'll be selecting the characters.

My car drove off and that's the time when the gate finally opened. Our leader, Stephie, also my co-ballerina, sent me a welcoming smile. "You're late." she playfully imitated a strict teacher's voice as I chuckled.

"Yeah. We bought something in the mall. And now I'm here." I returned her smile with a bright one.

"Of course you are. We're about to start the choosing of the characters. We already finalized the plot." Stephie answered as she lead me inside.

"Really? What is it about?"

"It's kind of like the Princess and the frog, but the deal breaker is: the frog was a monkey. And no kissing scenes were present, of course. I bet Miss Bacolod would give us zero for that." Stephie smirked as we walked inside.

"She definitely will."

We headed to her room, greeting some of her helpers as we pass by. Her house is pretty small: it only has one floor, but spacious. They have a pool in their backyard, too. Everything was black and white, which reminds me of the Candor Faction.

(A/N: sorry, I'm just a huge Divergent fan ✌)

Stephie opened the door of her room and we walked in. Her room's walls were peach, giving out the theme of vintage all over the place. My groupmates were already there, sprawled on the floor eating junk foods while watching Oggy and the Cockroaches. Wow.

The only thing that makes me want to get out of this beautiful room, even if I didn't want to, was the sight of Jessica and some of her cronies taking groufies on Stephie's bed.

Seriously? Stephie's bed? As if she owned the place!

Once she saw me, she stood up from the bed and eyed me with mock sweetness. "Why, look who just arrived." Jessica smirked.

I just ignored her. Why the heck is she here? We weren't even groupmates.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened it. I sighed when I found out that there was no reply.