30|| A Realization

If you want covers for your story, I'm here to help ya ;D I published a new book called 'Book Covers' and it's open :) just check it in my works.

Btw, I deleted TIH in my works. I lost the inspiration to write and the plot.... I don't really like it. But I'm going to replace it with another better fanfiction of Darren. I'll inform you guys about it soon.

Lol were you guys tricked by chapter 29's title? :D

Imagine Me Without You - Jaci Velasgues

Instagram = @melovepizzas

VOMMENT, PROMOTE!
- - - - - - - - - -

Chapter Thirty - A Realization

J A D E ♡

Smiling, I said, "Thank you sir Paul." after he returned my smile and nodded, I walked out of the P.E office.

Tomorrow's finally a Saturday, I said to myself with glee.

As I was heading to the gym's exit, I suddenly heard laughter coming from the bathrooms near my destination. I know, at first it sounded scary to me and I felt like running away, but when I turned my head at the girls' bathroom, I saw Jessica on the floor with two girls laughing at her.

Woah.

I stepped backwards, trying to hide myself for them not to see me. What are they doing in the bathroom gym? Did they push Jessica?

A pang of pity suddenly hit me.

I peeped again at the girls' bathroom and saw Jessica lying weak on the ground as the two girls were throwing her words that I couldn't clearly hear. Several seconds later, the two danced out of the gym, leaving Jessica on the ground with her uniform splattered all over the floor..

Jessica then slowly tried to push herself up. Without waiting for another second to pass, I ran towards her.

"Jessica," I called her name out softly as I held out my hand. She then turned her head to me, a startled expression starting to show up on her face. She looked at my hand, then to my face again before taking my palm. I helped her stand up and instantly asked, "Did you get pushed?"

"N-No, I. ." she looked away as I picked her uniform up from the floor. ". . I slid."

"You slid?" now that's strange. "How come? The floor's dry."

"I. . ."

"Jessica, you don't need to be shy." I told her slowly. "I can help you. I'll tell the principal about that and he'll take care of---"

"No! Don't tell him. ." she suddenly interrupted, taking me aback. She shut her mouth, then talked again with a questioning face. "How long have you been standing there? Don't you dare tell about that to anyone."

My eyes widened at her demanding tone. So that's how she treats me after I just helped her, huh.

"Not so long to know how you landed on the floor. And why would I tell?"

"I know you can't keep that for long, Jade. I mean, who would? Everyone now thinks I'm a loser because of that picture they posted on Facebook. ." she paused to look away. "Oh screw it. Don't you ever make my life more miserable, Jade. Don't."

I knew she was referring to the picture some of the students posted on Facebook that was a total humiliation for Jessica. I saw it too.

But I can't believe she still acts so bitchy after what I did. Her voice was dripping with harshness, but I see her eyes watering. I know that she's still recovering after that post, but her tone and words were going straight to my nerves.