33|| After All This Time

Chapter Thirty-Three - After All This Time

J A D E

If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about, baby I'm perfect. . . baby I'm perfect. . . so let's start right now.

As the song came into an end, I pulled my earphones off and placed my iPod aside. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. It's another hell day.

At least One Direction eased my boiling blood a bit, though.

I sat up and let myself fall back to my bed again after seconds, realizing that I lacked sleep. I looked at the digital clock that rested on the desk beside my bed. 5:31 am.

I really hate it sometimes that time is bloody fast. I groaned loudly, not caring that I sounded like a wasted old man, and lazily pulled myself off the bed. Listening to more 1D songs would do to calm my temper down, but effingly, it's time for bath.

But of course, before starting my day, I went to my desk to check my phone as always. I bet that's what 99.9% of the human population does first after waking up in the morning. It's just that we can't stand without our baes, we should thank whoever is the creator of cell---

Holy. Moly.

Why in the name of Harry's beautiful face is my phone's battery still 10%.

Ten percent. Ten freaking percent.

I checked the plug behind the desk and saw that the charger wasn't plugged in properly. I reached to insert it properly in the outlet and it took almost all my willpower not to slam my already charging phone hard on the desk.

This day is officially one of my worst days ever. I know, it's too much for just a clock and a phone to make my blood boil like an erupting volcano, but just because.

I finally calmed myself down and slowly walked down the stairs, holding the railings, careful not to fall because of how tired I am.

The vision yesterday in Starbucks kept replaying in my head. I just can't get it off last night, that's why I slept kinda late. Okay - really late. I needed answers. I'm craving for the answers.

Maybe I was just jealous.

I'm just jealous that Darren is friends with Ericka and I'm not. I don't know if I should add 'yet'. I mean, why would she be friends with Darren and not me?

I've been telling this to myself hundreds of times last night; I should really stop thinking that they are starting to build a relationship. Like, a relationship. L-O-V-E.

I should stop, you know. If Darren really loves his ex and is determined to get her back (sigh), he wouldn't replace me with another. But what if he doesn't love her anymore and he's now going with my best friend?