17|| WTF

Thank you for the support! :) See the pic on top? It's about Darren's b-day concert which will be held at Mall of Asia Arena in May 29, 2015. Save D date, guys! ;)

Double update? ;D

Instagram = @melovepizzas

Twitter = @dardarluver11

VOTE, COMMENT, and PROMOTE!

Have a happy summer!

------------------------

Chapter Seventeen - WTF

**DARREN's POV** (bcoz you guys are awesome. Another gift!)

I was walking with my friends, heading to the mall for our little hang out.

It has been three days after Christmas and Jade's parents started to become close with me. I showed them my trust by giving them my number, knowing that they won't spread it like a plague all over the place.

I have to admit that I was shocked the moment I received my gift from Jade, which was a loomband, but I can't blame her. After all the bad stuff I did? She wouldn't dare to give me a special gift.

But after all we've been, she's still nice to me.

I'm supposed to thank Jade because she sacrificed her time just to do the act. I'm now wearing the loomband she gave me, treating this bracelet as a special gift from a special friend.

You know what I meant by 'special'.

Back to the night where we stayed in the beach, I kept on asking myself, why did I do that. I never hugged my ex in a peaceful place like that before. It was so new to me.

That's why I keep on reminding myself to forget it because it ain't a big deal, but instead, I treasured it in my head. I couldn't forget how stunning she was at that night.

My friends were there when that happened, probably giggling and picturing us in a place only God knows. My plan was to make them think that I hugged her romantically but in reality, it was fake. But instead of thinking like that, It also made me feel that I romantically hugged her.

It confused me a lot.

We stayed like that for like, ten minutes? That was dreadfully longer to my liking. But I couldn't help it; she was just too huggable. Maybe I gave her pasta and Gummy Bears too much?

And for some strange reason there, I felt comfortable. I didn't feel any discomforts during that hug. Just comfortable.

I wonder what Jade felt. Maybe I freaked her out?

We are now standing in front of Mcdonald's in the city, waiting for one of my friends' car to arrive to drive us to the mall.

Ian was here, as well as Jessica with some of her friends.

"How bout some pizza before going to Timezone later?" one of my friends offered as we all agreed.

-

Fifteen minutes had passed and my friend's car still hasn't arrived. We are staring to get bored. The girls then started taking groufies doing random poses as some of the boys started to play Clash Of Clangs.

I was going to join them, when I saw a bookstore nearby. I turned my attention back to them saying, "I'll just head to that bookstore nearby, guys. BRB." I excused myself and walked towards the store and went inside.

I put on the hood of my jacket and wore some nerd-like glasses, disguising myself before people could notice me, and walked around.

This is what I always wear whenever I roam around the city; hoodies and glasses are always the perfect pair. Although it doesn't work on some people sometimes, but at least it could deceive most of them.