23|| Hmm. .

Watch out for the following chapters. Do you think that Jade and Darren's friendship will still go more than what it is? Romance wouldn't be the only genre starting from now on. .

SPECIAL MENTION: DarrenaticGirl101 and NizyRoyale for your flood comments! :D

Instagram = @melovepizzas

Twitter = @dardarluver11

VOTE, COMMENT, and PROMOTE!

Thank you so so much for the 60k reads! ^^

_________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Three - Hmm. .

**DARREN's POV**

•Sunday

"Mum! Mum! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! WHAT?! Hi. . . ahihihihi!"

I laughed after replaying the dubsmash I just made. Lynelle and I made loads of them last night - we slept around 11, actually. We probably made twenty dubs on my phone and around ten on Lynelle's iPad.

I just ate my breakfast which was Ham and chicken nuggets and I'm here, locking myself in my own room.

I couldn't wait to show Jade our dubs. It would be better if she makes one with us, too!

Gee, something's been bothering Jade lately. She acts really weird and there was a huge difference between her attitude now from the past.

I guess she really was affected by that stupid Book Club. It's been her club for life and she's never been kicked out. I wonder what she did? I know that Jade loves books really much.

Although I wished I went to a wizardry shop before giving Jade that teddy bear back at the carnival. I could've placed a spell on it to cheer Jade up whenever she's down - if I could.

God, I hate seeing her crying. It really bothers me like damn much. I wish I could fix everything in one snap of a finger. For sure, I'll be fixing Jade's first. I wish I could be there for her all the time.

I wonder how she's doing right now. Could she be jailing herself in her room too, bawling while burying her face on her pillow? Oh fuck, I'd really go there right now if she is. I really couldn't stand it when she's down!

Suddenly, I felt my head ache. I began to feel my eyes getting hot and my body getting weaker. I was breathing in and out in a slow fast manner as I clutched my hair, closing my eyes because of the fucking pain in my head.

I laid myself down on my bed, slowly massaging my forehead. Damn, it hurts. It felt like I was being thrown by pebbles, aiming on my forehead. To make it short, it hurts like hell.

I slowly and desperately reached for my phone, with eyes slowly closing. Now I'm getting fucking sleepy as if I hadn't slept for days. I think I need a friend right now.

As I scrolled through my contacts, my eyesight began to blur, and I know that I will be sleeping soon. Very soon.

Because of the bluriness and how my head hurt, I could barely see who I was going to call. I pressed a random number whom I've seen the starting letter was I and brought my phone to my ear, but fuckingly, I just realized that I don't have load for calling.

I groaned and felt the darkness slowly taking over me. My head's condition became worse, and I began to close my eyes. I don't even have the voice to shout already.

I just decided to text. Because of how blurry my eyesight is, I could barely see who I was texting. But I could see that I was texting two numbers, and the starting letter of the first one was J and the other was like. . . D? E?