29|| The Confession

I hope you guys read the previous author's note :D I know, entering the Wattys2015 is dreamy haha. But hey, dreams are free. *Cinderella's voice* Love is free. K lol.

Hope you guys will give this story more support tho :))

Instagram = @melovepizzas

(I don't open my twitter anymore, btw. I'm planning to make another one coz I forgot the password LOL. I'll just inform you guys if I have my new one already.)

VOMMENT, PROMOTE
_________________________

Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Confession

**JADE's POV**

Four words.

I am so doomed.

Many things happened after the weeks that had just passed by like a cloud being flown in the wind. Frustration was the top in the list. We practiced hard for the culminating program which will be happening later, teachers were throwing us shitloads of assignments, and mostly, I get more and more scared as the days pass.

I'm not only scared because of my grades. I'm also scared about our little mission with Darren.

Again, I am so doomed.

Darren was really acting like a boyfriend to me in front of the people, and his mystery ex. It seems that he really is determined to get her back - that kind of pierced me here. And not only that, he starts to disappear from time to time.

There were also times when I found him smiling like the happiest guy in the planet, and then one moment after, I found him thinking deep. Based on what I've observed, he started doing this a few days ago. He looks really deep in thought.

And the night when me and Darren stared at the same moon and my wish. . God I couldn't take it off my head. Also, in that night, me and Darren's past memories flashed in my head so suddenly. After I got back inside, I find it hard to sleep then.

Why do I get a feeling that this plan won't work?

Argh. Everything's so complicated right now. Darren, our plan, me, my heart, my feelings. .

Am I really starting to like Darren?

I shivered at the thought, and felt butterflies at the same time for saying his name in my head. Gosh, everything about him is just so perfect. His laugh, his smile, his jokes, everything.

But no. This can't be.

You're not falling in-love with him. You're not falling in-love with him.

Yes you are. Yes you are.

I sat down on a stone bench and ran a hand through my hair with a churning stomach.

Right now, I wish that his ex will come back now. She has to. Me and Darren have done enough. I mean, just because of this bull, him, my worst enemy, is now my freaking best friend! I've tried really hard.

And at the same time, I wish that she will never show up. Ever. Just the thought of her is enough to boil my blood a bit.

I never knew it was hard to be a fake girlfriend.

At first, here I was, thinking that letting him flirt and do sweet things to me and just respond to his actions falsely is just a piece of cake. And now, I realized that it was damn hard.

This just brought me into another world; from being a shadow in the dark to being a prey to all predators, from being a someone who is a virgin to all girlfriend-boyfriend things to someone being bombarded with sweet, heart-stopping actions, and from wanting to kick Darren's ass to the moon to wishing he would stay right beside me.