Looks can be deceiving (Jason McCann imagine)

Your P.O.V
He was so sweet and kind. His smile made me want to smile. He looked so innocent. But not everything is as it seems because looks can be deceiving.

For the past year I have been best friends with the most wanted criminal in the world, Jason McCann. There is a side of him that I honestly didn't think he had. And you would think that after a year you would know a person but for Jason everyday he changes sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst.

I'm not part of his gang but I know everyone in it. Anyways today is Jason and y/n day but for some reason today felt different.

Jason and I were cuddling on the couch. We do everything couples do but we're not officially a couple. Anyways there's something off about Jason. He seemed sad lately.

Y: jase what's wrong?
J: nothing y/n don't worry
Y: I know your lying
J: it's nothing
Y: if you don't tell me I'll find out from other people
J:just drop it
Y: why do you push people away jase I'm just trying to help. And that's when he broke down.

The guy everyone was so scared of finally broke. After he calmed down he kissed you. but this was more passionate than any other kiss you guys have ever shared.

J: I love you y/n say you'll be mine
Y: of course I'll be yours jase
J: your mine and only mine
Y: forever and always babe

The thing I never learned today was why Jason broke down but I did learn that looks really can be deceiving.

A/n hope your enjoying my book so far many more imagines are on the way.

-Olivia aka Liv